Price Police- Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt w/ Pike - frame/pike price only?

All,

I'm somewhat kinda considering unloading my frame and fork: Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750 with a pike, size large. This frame: https://static.bikehub.co.za/forum/u...1460381698.jpg

But built like the BC edition: Pike, 1x, Flow wheels, etc.

Any idea what a frame like that is worth these days? I'd prefer to keep the parts for a different build so ideally would sell frame and fork.

Not sure why I'm even considering this because this bike is pretty amazing, super under-rated, and really damn fun----but something has me intrigued and I'm kicking tires.

Thanks for any beta.
    Last edited by justcuz; 03-15-2017 at 12:05 PM.

what kind of condition? Out of 10 it's a?

You've combed pinkbike for reference? These are all over the map price-wise, not unlike their Altitude.

Edit: oops, it's a 750. Carbon or alu?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sizzler View Post
    what kind of condition? Out of 10 it's a?

You've combed pinkbike for reference? These are all over the map price-wise, not unlike their Altitude.

Edit: oops, it's a 750. Carbon or alu?
    Carbon, 2016, 8.5/10 (one paint chip, some paint wear on fork - not on stanchion). I did kind of browse through Pinkbike and yes, they are all over the map. Probably a case of who's willing to pay for it.

So this frame: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2067145/

is exactly the same frame, but has titanium bolts so it's a "little" nicer. That one is priced at $1600,

I'm thinking about $1800 for a used frame with fork doesn't seem too crazy?

the one you linked is new. For reference, if it were my money, I'd be buying the new one and sourcing a fork. For new it's priced OK (considering no warranty) and you know he'll end up taking less.

they are about $2k USD new.

I think you'd be sitting on it a while at $1800 (and yes I know it comes with the fork).

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sizzler View Post
    the one you linked is new. For reference, if it were my money, I'd be buying the new one and sourcing a fork. For new it's priced OK (considering no warranty) and you know he'll end up taking less.

they are about $2k USD new.

I think you'd be sitting on it a while at $1800 (and yes I know it comes with the fork).
    Sounds logical. So maybe $1300 is the sweet spot...