Packasport system 90 roof box

Rear loading design

Excellent shape structurally - very solid construction on these things. Paint is kind of dull, and it needs the gasket kit, although it never really bothered me not having it. Steezy stickers included at no extra cost. Not sure if they changed design, but they are 1100$ new. Pick up in 12528
    300$

Last edited by NoPostholio; 03-09-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Just an FYI, these things weigh like 90 pounds. Many cars and SUVs have a weight limit that isn't much higher than that. Not because the roof can't take it, but because it raises the chances of rollover. Other than the weight, these are amazing boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    Just an FYI, these things weigh like 90 pounds. Many cars and SUVs have a weight limit that isn't much higher than that. Not because the roof can't take it, but because it raises the chances of rollover. Other than the weight, these are amazing boxes.
    I'm not sure about 90 pounds, but yes they are heavy and solid. I need a helper putting one on my ride, but the thule or yakima i can do solo.

Coolest thing is if you have one and get it paint matched to your vehicle.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Paint is kind of dull, and it needs the gasket kit,
    A coat of wax and $30 http://www.packasport.com/parts.html

Good as new!

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    Agreed that it is close to that, but it sits tighter than most to roof - I know I prob had another 100# in that rig pictured (matrix), and it didn't change much about ride.
    And they are most def solid
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Bump for EC mag to buy before some tool on eBay

Would it easily mount to a built in Toyota roof like this? The cross bars slide back and forth. I'm in the market for a roof box as a new baby maxed out the inside of our 4Runner, but haven't done any research yet on what I need/afford/what works. The rack is rated to about 140 pounds, the 90 is about 70 pounds....in theory 70 pounds would be enough.

Name:  36.jpg
Views: 1893
Size:  45.3 KB

I can't imagine shipping would be cheap to SLC though, unless we do super slow UPS freight.

Packasport system 90 roof box

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    PIO ?
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Bump for legit pics

Might want to look into Greyhound freight - they fill excess luggage space in the buses - its trackable but wasn't specific to delivery date windows. Had an entire sunroof assembly for an Audi shipped to me that way

Back protector for your car. Bump for a good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Sold!