Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    A couple of years ago--the worst of the CA drought years, the first decent storm was in April. Only the upper mountain was open at Squaw--no snow on the lower mountain. Huge line for the Funitel--when the doors open there was a huge surge towards the doors. Once through the RFID gates people kept pushing forward. I was within inches of being pushed onto the tracks in front of a moving Funitel cabin. People need to calm the fuck down. And areas need to anticipate and staff situations like this with adequate, experienced people. That day Squaw had one older woman on the Funitel deck trying and failing to control the crowd. But mainly people need to calm the fuck down.
    At Stowe I watched an old lady almost get trampled at the Gondola opening. At Stowe. Seen several altercations at the lift line waiting for the quad to open. Resorts blow when they are crowded...which...in the east anyway...is every time it snows more than 4".

I don't wait for shit that isn't open anymore, or for lifts that aren't loading. Yet somehow I seem to be getting more fresh tracks than ever...

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I don't wait for shit that isn't open anymore, or for lifts that aren't loading. Yet somehow I seem to be getting more fresh tracks than ever...
    This. Best thing to do is to up LCC is wait til it's open, then traverse out 2 minutes longer than most people will. Boom. Fresh tracks.

Was talking to tram ops today, 6 people got ARRESTED for poaching mineral. They were still actively doing avalanche control when it happened apparently.

They were pulling passes from everyone else.
    Last edited by straightlineorbust; 02-27-2017 at 08:51 PM. Reason: fucked a word

Hmm a semi random set of 400 skiers at the bird....

Who on here lost their pass recently?

Quote Originally Posted by straightlineorbust View Post
    Was talking to tram ops today, 6 people got ARRESTED for poaching mineral. They was still actively doing avalanche control when it happened apparently.

They were pulling passes from everyone else.
    Was Digital Death arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Was Digital Death arrested?
    The bird it too steep for a pussy like DD.

let there be vid!

When patrol at SB is counting down to rope drop on mineral, go on two. Trust me
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    let there be vid!
    I was thinking the same thing...
    Aggressive in my own mind