WTB Parxis GPO UL 182 or 187

Looking to buy Praxis GPO UL with the carbon layup.
    182 or 187. Going to mount with Radicals. Skins a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I have a 187 GPO with carbon (not UL) with inserts for STH and radical for a BSL of 304 +/-, stained glass topsheet, used but good condition.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

I have a pair I'm getting ready to sell. 187 UL layup, #3 flex (medium), wood veneer topsheet. Skied around 10 days, drilled for G3 Ions 304 bsl. Can get some pics together in a bit.

I have a pair of minty UL 187 with maple veneer flex #4 with single mount for kingpins at 310 mm BSL at - 1. Great ski, just overlap for me. PM me if interested. I would prefer to sell as a full setup with clamps.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

187 GPO carbon (not UL) drilled 1x for Wardens at -1, 325bsl. excellent condition. $350.