FS: several Marker Dukes, crampons, brakes, climbing bars

I think I'm going full Dynafit. So no more use for the Dukes. Here's what I have - all are the original non EPF black and gold version, all size small, all parts intact (screws, etc).

Two pair, used, good condition. No center lever slop. $150 with standard height climbing bars. Minor scratches and scuffs, but no other damage. Standard brakes (120mm, approx.)

First used pair:

Second used pair:

One new pair, in the box, never mounted. $210. Standard brakes (120 mm, approx.), standard height climbing bars.

Narrower brakes, used, good condition. 100mm, approx -- IIRC, these were 95mm brakes that I bent outwards a little. $15. Or can swap these in place of any of the standard brakes, if you buy bindings and want the narrow ones.

Two pair tall climbing bars. $25 each pair.

1 pair crampons, like new, approx. 115mm. I think I used them once. $40.

Stuff is in Reno, so factor in shipping or pick up here. Am also going to be in Seattle driving to Whistler this coming weekend, and could bring with stuff there. PM if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

PM sent on 1st pair used Dukes (+/- tall bars)

Bump. One set of used Dukes + tall bars spoken for, to ILL JONG KIM.

Rest still available.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

EC, technically the standard brakes are 110mm (with big ones being 130mm and I think the smaller ones being 90mm). Not sure how wide they actually fit because I've only had mine on 99mm waist with the mid-size, and 130mm with the wide brakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Thanks - I couldn't remember, and just went from measurements on the brake widths.

Marker calls them 110 but they fit up to about 118 without any modification.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Bump. One set of used Dukes + tall bars spoken for, to ILL JONG KIM.

Rest still available.
    Sent you a few PMs, but maybe the system is glitchy. Shoot me a message so I can square up, and maybe give you change for a nickel when you're down in Mammoth. Thx!

Thanks for the heads up. Will check PM now.

Crampons sold to Canesfootball - thanks!

Still have one used pair of Dukes, and the brand new pair.