Women's specific ski packs?

So... looking for a semi-technical backpack for the lady. Very typical female shape, so narrow shoulders and short torso. Any mens/unisex packs fit way too wide generally, so trying to find something womens specific.

Surprisingly if you want something that can carry skis, and maybe an axe, and don't want it in pink/purple... Dakine (wtf) is the only way to go? What am I missing here?

I've looked at:
    Deuter
    Dakine
    Osprey
    BD (nothing womens)
    North Face (meh)
    Norrona (no womens technical bags)
    BCA (no womens)
    Arcteryx (not stoked on the rando look, and I'm pretty sure they are unisex)

Wants:
    30-40L
    Backpanel access
    no compression lid style backpacks
    A-frame carry
    ice tool holder
    helmet holder
    mammut PAS 3.0 would be nice, but certainly not necessary

Works:
    Osprey Kresta 30 (not bad)
    Dakine Poacher 26L (little small, but is PAS compatible)
    Dakine Heli Pro II 28L (seems ok?)
    Deuter Freerider Pro 28 SL (the colors, really?)

I'm generally meh towards dakine packs, they've always seemed heavy, and not the best fit... That said, haven't bought a dakine pack in a WHILE, so have things changed?

Not my gf, but some female ski stoke none the less:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BPjs0qoA...is.photography

Ortovox has several good options.

While not the same size you want the Ortovox Freeride 22 (non ABS) is loved by my wife....great sidecountry/short tour pack.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Ortovox has several good options.
    My spouse hated a bunch of other brands - but instantly liked the fit of women's Ortovox Cross Rider 18. Been using it without complaint for abut a year. I'd imagine the higher volume ones have a similar fit.

^ nice. thanks guys. Totally missed Ortovox.

This one seems to fit the list: https://www.ortovox.com/us/shop/back...ck-anthracite/

Love the custom fit of my "alpine threadworks". Video on yt to measure for length. I kept mine pretty simple. Diagonal carry, ice axe, key clip,and internal corner tubes for probe and shovel handle. He'll do compression straps/a frame but I'm digging the diagonal it's so quick to throw the skis on

My wife has the Deuter Freerider Pro SL 28L from ~2 years ago. Black with some subtle light blue accents. Pretty much unisex and she loves the fit. I think it's a little bulky for a true touring pack (heavy fabric and lots of of it), but it's definitely well made and solid. For her, it replaces a classic Mountainsmith women's ski pack that she'd had for 8-10 years.