Shop Mags: Will Guardian/Tracker (size small)mount overlap with Jester Pro holes??

I'm hoping someone who works in a shop can help me. I'm looking to turn my old Black Crows into a touring set up. They have been mounted 1x for Jester Pros at a 303 bsl. Last time I made this same transition (turning my old daily driver into a touring set up) I was working with a ski with metal in the lay up, now I am not. On that occasion, I mounted size small Dukes as the second mount after pulling the Jester Pros. The holes awkwardly overlapped with the Jester Pro mount but with the help of some wooden plugs my guy was able to make the mount happen.

Now that I am working with a ski without metal, I am less willing to mount a second pair that overlaps. My hope is that a different model, such as the Tracker/Guardian, may be able to be mounted without overlapping holes?

Can someone with a jig for both bindings mock this up and let me know?

And in case someone asks, no, I do not want to drastically move the mounting point forward or back in over to make it work with the Dukes...

Big thanks,

Andy
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

You can compare yourself by printing off paper templates:

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...aper-Templates