Dynafit Beast hole match with other Dynafits

Looking at the Beast 16 compared to old Dynafit Vertical ST, some of the holes match up - two on the toe pieces and two on the rear.

Lou has a photo on this page showing the hole match on Radical bindings:
    https://www.wildsnow.com/bindings/ba...beast-binding/

Anyone know if the fore/aft spacing is the same for the Beast as for the older Dynafits? Basically wondering if I can use an old Dynafit jig to mount the Beasts (for the matching holes, and then use the Beasts themselves for drilling the non matching holes)
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I don't think they line up perfectly. I had a beast on some skis, hated them and replaced with radicals. I used 2 same holes from the beasts. The radicals ended up about 4-5mm forward. The rear hole don't match up.

I think I'll try a test mount on a 2x4. My Dynafit jig has extra holes for a demo track binding, which are just a little further back than the standard binding, and it's those demo track holes that seem to match up with the Beast heelpiece.

Mr. Toad - what didn't you like about the Beasts?
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Lack of flat tour mode, weight, and the propensity for the toes to get stuck. I and some others posted about in the beast 16 thread. I thought I was walking back home.

Posting for crossreference, for myself and anyone else -- pic of a Beast jig (#484 in giant Beast thread, in case link fails):

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...44#post4344944