WTB: AT Gear/Setup for Girlfriend

After having so much success setting myself up last year, my girlfriend has now gotten jealous and wants me to do some legwork for her.

She is looking to get into doing a bit of back(side)country touring and was hoping to do so with some savings since she just finally upgraded all her gear last year. She's open to going a few different routes such as re-mounting her 159 Black Pearls with a frame-binding, getting another pair of boots and bindings to go full tech setup, completely different ski and binding setup (again potentially with the need for tech boots), or if someone has some hardware for a splitboard she's willing to chop her old snowboard in half.

Hopefully someone out there has something that might get her started, she's hoping to be able to join me on a trip we are taking in about a months time at the latest.

BSL is 270mm

Thanks a bunch!

This may not be the best intro boot but if she's interested in going full tech my gf is parting with a barely used pair of TLT6 mountain CR in size 25. That's a 277mm BSL but she had to upsize from her usual 24.5 so they might work.
    She skied the boots probably 5 times and can't get used to them. I think the liners were baked once. I'll ask how much she wants for them but I imagine it will be around $350 or so.

What length skis and width are you looking for?

Boissal, I'll let her know about the TLT6's.

As far as skis goes I'd say probably in the 155-170 range for length and anywhere up to probably 110 for width. She's on the small size, and we are on the east coast, but I was thinking it'd be nice for her if this ski could also maybe double as a powder setup when there's a bunch of fresh here (like it has been lately).

Pm sent.

Turns out I'm wrong, she is only willing to go up to 165 now for a length. Looks like she found boots, but is still hoping to find some tech bindings, skis/skins.

How is she doing on outerwear? I have an Arcteryx Atom LT, women's XS, pink, brand new with tags. Bought it for my wife (5'6" 118 lbs) but it's a tiny bit too snug for her to layer underneath.

If she's interested in having a separate ski setup for touring I have an AT setup I am looking to part with since I haven't used it in years and could use some cash. I tuned it last year and haven't skied them in about 5 years. They're in fantastic shape, ski great, and I'd let them go for small moneys. I'm in Boston so somewhat local .Let me know...

Head Mojo 90 (176cm length : 124/90/117)
    Fritschi Titanal II binders
    i have some skins but they're pretty shot... they'd work for a few more laps

She's all set on outerwear, I would even venture to say she has too many things in that regard, hahah.

Coreyb, those are going to be too long for her. She's basically made up her mind that she's not willing to even consider going over 170cm no matter what I try to tell her. Gotta let her get what she feels comfortable with though you know. Thanks for the offer though.

Going to bump this again, she needs some gear before the season ends!
    Also, her birthday is in like two weeks, so I'm willing to buy some of this stuff for her now as well, probably at least get her bindings if we can't find a full package.
    Let's recap:

Lightweight(-ish) skis
    Up to 165 cm length (she's being firm about this it seems)
    85-110mm wide
    Tech bindings, probably something lightweight like Speeds, she doesn't need anything too beefy.
    Skins

She is hoping to spend right around $500, I think maybe even less if she had things her way.

Who's old-lady just got fresh gear? I know there's a bunch of you out there.