Paula Touring Liners - Aftermarket

Got my intuition pro tours molded up yesterday and they are nice. Real bummer for me personally is the seam between the ultralon foam and the softer toe box foam is right on my 5th met which is also quite protruding and the reason I love intuition liners, they really accommodate my particular foot abnormalities!

So, I'm looking for a liner similar to the Pro Tour without this issue and came across these:

http://www.palau-boutique.com/palau-...,4,PAL-TPH.cfm

Paula Alpine Classic High. They seem to check all the boxes and also don't have the tongue issue of the Pro Tours.

Anyone have any experience with them? How do they take a mold vs intuitions? Similar method in the oven?

I will likely be pulling the trigger once I figure out the multitude of sizing options but thought I would check the collective first.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    Got my intuition pro tours molded up yesterday and they are nice. Real bummer for me personally is the seam between the ultralon foam and the softer toe box foam is right on my 5th met which is also quite protruding and the reason I love intuition liners, they really accommodate my particular foot abnormalities!

So, I'm looking for a liner similar to the Pro Tour without this issue and came across these:
    I have these, or some just like, and they're good. I had a coupl of pairs of intuition pro tour, and they wore out in the heel quickly.
    So far the palau, molded last year, are fine.

Same molding method.

I think they are better quality.

http://www.palau-boutique.com/palau-...,4,PAL-TPH.cfm

Paula Alpine Classic High. They seem to check all the boxes and also don't have the tongue issue of the Pro Tours.

Anyone have any experience with them? How do they take a mold vs intuitions? Similar method in the oven?

I will likely be pulling the trigger once I figure out the multitude of sizing options but thought I would check the collective first.

Cheers!
    I have these, or some just like, and they're good. I had a coupl of pairs of intuition pro tour, and they wore out in the heel quickly.
    So far the palau, molded last year, are fine.

Same molding method.

I think they're better quality.

Basically the Euro version of intuition.

Good liners.