Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Glad things are looking up for you. And yes, all you old fuckers and those who want to get to old fuckerhood, go get a damn colonoscopy! My doc has me getting one every three years due to what he calls my "nefarious family history." He keeps telling me about his B.C. heli trips and I keep volunteering my fiddling services for his next trip but I still haven't gotten that call, dang it.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Wow, keep on ripping!! I really really dig the song on that first video, the pow turn sound effects are primo 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate View Post
    This shit can teach you lessons about the value of life in ways that nothing else can.
    Word.

FUCK YEA!!!
    best ski edit I've seen all year! truly inspiring, thanks for sharing your story in such a fun way, great stuff

Best wishes, man!

Yes dude. So great to be reminded why skiing is always so good. Good on your fight and you for sharing!

Sliding Through Cancer

Increadable!
    Keep fighting the good fight man, thanks so much for sharing...

I hope that I can somehow raise some awareness that cancer isn't something that needs to be feared as much as you may think. Fear caused me to ignore my symptoms for longer than I should have and in the end, it didn't help me out by doing so.
    Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!
    This is so true. I'm in pre-surgery chemo right now and as much as it isn't fun, it's nowhere near as bad as it's made out to be--even my doctors seemed intent on talking up the worst case scenario. Big scary cancer. Fuck that, ski on! Thanks for posting!
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Great attitude Tate! Keep on keepin' on!

Fuck cancer

i hope you'll do more, HT. based on what i've read over time, a lot of people here have dealt with or are dealing with cancer either themselves or a loved one, friend. all but two of my experiences have ended badly, starting at 10 when we home cared for my grandma to the end. it might be interesting to make a collection of video stories of people here who are willing. simultaneous real life/art of this community as well as generating more awareness of the reality that a diagnosis now is not always the death sentence it frequently used to be. obviously, the bitter flipside is it is a death sentence for some, but sliding on snow can also provide some measure of relief for the people left behind and that could be part of it, too.

it's unfortunate that snowsports are generally regarded as financially elite and there is nothing to make it more accessible to low-income groups on a regular basis. i don't know if there have been any studies of about what happens in your brain when you slide on snow, but i have long felt that it would be beneficial to people trying to recover from many kinds of trauma.

sorry for the sidetrack. i hope you'll do more.

Bravo, man!
    Poignant stuff
    Way to keep up the positivity

Your voice reminded me of your "this show socks" episodes with sage

All the best to you and your family
    Aggressive in my own mind

Fantastic video! Keep up the great attitude. So important when you are dealing with cancer. Keep on skiing while you can. My wife has cancer in her hip and pelvis and can never ski again. Bones are so fragile they could break at any time. Might be the worst thing to come out of this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarhey View Post
    Your voice reminded me of your "this show socks" episodes with sage
    haha, I've been getting a lot of comments about This Show Socks lately. Even a few from the TGR boys that we might need to bring it back. We'll have to see!
    www.DeathCookieEntertainment.com

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

haha, I've been getting a lot of comments about This Show Socks lately. Even a few from the TGR boys that we might need to bring it back. We'll have to see!
    Bring back the Socks!

Tears on the vid, only from the kids.
    Kids without dad sucks.
    Fight the battle for them.
    Ski for you ... so you can fight to be there for the kids
    . . .

👍👍👍👍👍!!!