Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I hear a Crosley is a nice alternative too.

On a side note I see there's been a seamless transfer of power in your avatar. But I can't figure out who the mashup is. It was Beiberobama before this is Trumpgaga?
    Awaiting Timberridges response as well.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Used to own a 2006 9-7x. Pretty much a Chevy Trailblazer with the ignition in the console.

Thing was a lemon, put more money into it than I paid for it. Repair cost wasn't that bad because it was GM parts. Just had to tell the mechanics it was GM and they were okay.

Totaled it a few years ago, replaced with a 2006 V8 Touareg. Put about 10k repair into that thing before I said fuck it and just got a used Toyota 4Runner. All is good now.

Yes, I try to stay current and relevant. I wonder how Mr. Trump might feel if he were suddenly thrust behind the wheel of that marvel of swedish engineering known as a Saab. Could he even find the ignition switch?

Speaking of. Some years ago while in college, I had a weekend job as a valet
    at a local restaurant. One of the other valets had the pleasure of having to park a Saab 900 Turbo. He and the car disappeared around the corner and didn't come back for some time. As I had seniority among the staff, I set about to find him. I found him in the back with the hood up trying to find the fuse box in order to get the car to turn off.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

This is the one that seems like a great deal.

2009 Saab 9-3 AERO XWD V6!!!! ONLY 36K Miles - $16990

Well we know it's been on their lot since at least late summer. Put yer negotiating hat on and give 'em hell son.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantLogIn View Post

Price is $10,000 too high.

That's why you wear the hat IBSD.

Stay away from this one. Parts will be next to impossible for that AWD system and any interior items. They didn't sell many of those V6 motor cars so parts will be scarce and expensive. If you are really interested you should find an indy Saab shop and talk to them about these.

Now it's just obvious that you're trolling. If by some chance you're not, KBB value on that thing is about $10k, and even that is questionable. You'd be a fool to buy that thing at all, and a complete fucking idiot to pay more than half that. There's a hundred better ways to spend $17k on a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Now it's just obvious that you're trolling. If by some chance you're not, KBB value on that thing is about $10k, and even that is questionable. You'd be a fool to buy that thing at all, and a complete fucking idiot to pay more than half that. There's a hundred better ways to spend $17k on a car.
    I think ya'll don't know cars like the OP. This is a rare find. It's a two owner car from Arizona, and they paid $1600 to ship it. They wouldn't have done that if it wasn't rare and desirable. And judging from the other cars in the background these guys know their shit.

You guys are just saying this stuff to throw the OP off, probably putting in offers right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    And judging from the other cars in the background these guys know their shit.
    You know a place is legit when they write the vehicle description IN ALL CAPS WITH SHITLOADS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!

Thank you Timberridge. Az is really far away you know.

Thank you Timberridge. Az is really far away you know.
    Yeah, I was there once. The only place farther than AZ from VT is Mexico.

It's got 11 speakers and an Aux import jack so you can plug in your MP3 player.

Pretty dope whip

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Yeah, I was there once. The only place farther than AZ from VT is Mexico.
    Not to mention the fractional ownership properties there are probably less expensive than replacement parts for this Saab.
    I still call it The Jake.

You're talking about one of these late models, right? I hear they're pretty sweet! Could make your commute to work very fun!!! Finding proper jet fuel for it your town might be a tad hard.

Sorry.....its late!!

Born from jets was thoroughly debunked by the former hosts of Top Gear.

This one though. Something about it. Op should pull the trigger. I've got a feeling.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    You can get wiper arms from an older gen 9-5(pre 06)and use standard wiper blades. i switched mine out a few years back for my 08 9-5.
    Good tip. Thanks.