Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    The jong op and and his brother joined the mile high club when they gave each other handies on their flight home from SLC.

at least they've got a cleanable laminated trail map to leave their loads on

derpX1000000000000000000000

why do you wana hang out with a bunch of assholes?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    why do you wana hang out with a bunch of assholes?
    I don't, I want to hang out with the nice, quiet people lurking in the background.

Hey asshole,
    You have to earn a seat at the table.
    You're not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by ma4149 View Post
    I don't, I want to hang out with the nice, quiet people lurking in the background.
    so a smart person hangs out and figures out how to fit in before posting anything and the reason for that is cuz the forum any forum is bigger than any one person and that includes all the assholes as well

but people just start posting without figuring it out and wonder why all the assholes are bugging them but who is bugging whom eh?

suggest at this point you just delete ma4149 and come back as some new & different snowflake

rog does it all the time
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Really asshole? Show me 3 posts with good information. Fuck off you delusional or straight up lying asshole.
    In your "which ski" thread I told you that two of your skis you had were fine for you and that you should get rid of all others. Other people did too, way more than 3 posts. Go back and read the thread, Frances. You've received good advice in this thread.

Hmmm, wonder why none of those fine people are stepping forward for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Hey asshole,
    You have to earn a seat at the table.
    You're not even close.
    Right on both counts. ma4149, you're an asshole. And, as I'm sure you suspect or else you'd be gone, people here have valuable and hard-earned information. But you just come in, contributing nothing - no stoke, no advice, no respect, nothing funny, no tits - demanding that the hard-earned info be given to you. Even worse, when people do give you some info or tell you how to get it, you fucking argue with them. You have no idea how communities work, and you can't figure out why people don't just roll over and give you what you want. We're not here to meet your needs.

Split, kook.

Baldy Chutes at Alta. Ignore the signs if they say closed. Patrol likes to save them for themselves but they won't do anything if you ski them yourself. Main Chute is too flat to be worth the effort, try some of the others.

^^^ yeah, and the m-series names all run together for me.
    Pick a user-name and an avatar so I can keep all you guys straight.

But, onto my real question to the OP: Why do you want to traverse to get to the goods in the first place?
    I mean, I'm a real snow snob and don't bat an eye at hike/traverse/whatever to find the powpow, but that's not my first plan.

And I prefer to think of this place as filled with cantankerous curmudgeons, dirtbags, a few dentists, a meadow skipper or two
    and some hotshot cliffstompers; all of whom may be assholes but are in truth united by one thing:

The true and undeniable addiction to the rush that comes with the turn.

So, are you addicted, or not?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

I'll stop being a bitch when you people stop actimg like low IQ bully 13 year olds.
    so now you're ripping on teen-agers with learning disabilities and social-emotional disorders?
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

Only part of shitty Idaho I'm going to is Driggs, so I can go to a tiny oasis in another shitty state next door, Wyoming. Maybe I'll fly into Idaho Falls.
    Yeah, fuck Idaho. Glad you were able to get out of SLC yesterday and back east in time for the festivities. Hope you had fun at your parade today OP!

Name:  Messages Image(755380376).png
Views: 450
Size:  557.7 KB

You want to catch flies like us with Honey

Heck> your mom would't insult all the cocks she's about to freighttrain ,just before intake
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

^ god damn with the username too

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post

Name:  Messages Image(755380376).png
Views: 450
Size:  557.7 KB
    dude!
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Let's just ship him to Truckee where old goat can school him.
    Smoothy is a lot of fun. Right after a storm, when Silverado isn't running you'll have the whole place to yourself. Once again, ignore the closed sign. It's just to keep the gapers out, but ma-man can handle it. Just head lookers right off the top of Granite Chief and go as far as you can. If you run into I80 you went too far.

Yeah I've heard Jay is extraordinary. It's a good 6 hours from me. Maybe if I could know they are about to get the goods beforehand. I always hear about it after the fact.
    Try the weather channel. Or the Internet.

Surprised he didn't go to one of those big marches to protest his butthurtedness and the alleged unfairness. Mellllltiiiinggg...snowflake meeeellltiiiinggggg.

Are there new advertisers that TGR is using that are attracting these whiny sensitive types?

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Surprised he didn't go to one of those big marches to protest his butthurtedness and the alleged unfairness. Mellllltiiiinggg...snowflake meeeellltiiiinggggg.

Are there new advertisers that TGR is using that are attracting these whiny sensitive types?
    Why are you so desperate to insert your political opinions everywhere you can? Are you afraid no one is paying attention? You know what--you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Why are you so desperate to insert your political opinions everywhere you can? Are you afraid no one is paying attention? You know what--you're right.
    Obviously you're wrong again. You're paying attention. I said nothing of politics. I said whiny people were whining about stupid crap. And the guy was. Are facts bothering you?

Are facts bothering you?
    nah it's personal

I'm sensitive because I am rather shocked that each and every one of you seem to be trying to one up each other on who can be the bigger dick?

Whatever.

nice guy lurker coming (HEH-HEH) to get in on this epic thread
    I respectfully ask that you never ever come to north idaho
    embrace the gape
    and believe

It's not difficult. Just cut a track into a zone and work that zone. When others poach your work then find another zone. The easy traverse is where everyone goes.
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)