Warden 13 Bindings

I need bindings for my new to me movement goliaths and would like something that will work with alpine or AT boots. Evo has last years wardens 13 on sale, any reason I shouldn't buy a set,? I'm a bigger guy and skis a 10-12 din, I tend to break tele bindings but haven't had an alpine set in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by carlhulit View Post
    I need bindings for my new to me movement goliaths and would like something that will work with alpine or AT boots. Evo has last years wardens 13 on sale, any reason I shouldn't buy a set,? I'm a bigger guy and skis a 10-12 din, I tend to break tele bindings but haven't had an alpine set in a while.
    I'm not sure what the issue is. If they're a good price buy them or find some Lords for a good price.

Not many reviews of these bindings, just want to make sure they won't explode on me.

I have a few pair. They've worked great and have been 100% explosion free to date.

My three pair have been fine, but I'm 170 Lbs and ski DIN 8-9.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

I have them on all my inbounds skis, I love them. Ski them with Dynafit Vulcans.
    "... when I turn, I just hope it hits me in the face."--Shroder Baker/Under the Influence

Second season on two-pair w/Freedoms 185lbs DIN 9/10--No Problems--home mount--paper template

Thanks for the feedback, just ordered a set, Atomic Branded, 115mm $140 with free shipping from evo if anyone else needs a pair that seems like a good deal.

I've got a couple pairs, had no issues, run them at 11.
    'waxman is correct, and so far with 40+ days of tasting them there is no way my tongue can tell the difference between wood, and plastic made to taste like wood...but i'm a weirdo and lick my gear...' -kidwoo

They haven't blown up, but don't ski near as well as a Pivot 15/18, or even an STH16

^^^^^ do rockered soles (i've got freedom sl's and was going to get wardens) not ski as well because of a less responsive interface from boot sole to binding? I have two choices. 1. keep the rockered sole and get warden's or get an alpine sole and use my normal fks 155. I wanted to keep the at sole for walking comfort but if it skis shitty i'll just get alpine soles. anybody got a suggestion for where to get some for a 29.5 freedom sl?

I shove my rocker soles into my P18 and P15 toe pieces.

they still release? had acl surgery last year so don't really want to chance too much!

Quote Originally Posted by markcjr View Post
    they still release? had acl surgery last year so don't really want to chance too much!
    No clue.

What's the lightest binding compatible with rockered soles? I kinda dig the wardens since they are from salomon, not marker, but they are only ~100g lighter then the FKS 15s I have on my charging skis. They are elan 1010s "old school" metal and camber. With the FKS and my alpine boots with zipfits in them they are a heavy setup that's not too versatile, other than pointing them. I kinda miss them, so getting them to work with my khions would be awesome. Wardens? What about tyrolia abition? Frame bindings <1000g.

Try the Griffon ID's. That's about as light as it gets without moving on to pins if you want to stay with a certified combo.

The Tyrolia (Head/Fischer) Attack comes in a 14DIN version that is compatible with AT soles. Should be lighter than Wardens...

Quote Originally Posted by selle View Post
    The Tyrolia (Head/Fischer) Attack comes in a 14DIN version that is compatible with AT soles. Should be lighter than Wardens...
    Perfect. I always wanted the Adrenalin binding without whole AT the frame. I thought they only had the 13 and 16 with non slidind AFD.