Carpenter wanted for ski van conversion SLC (this and or next week)

pulled the trigger on the mobile command center, i've done a few roofs and other construction, out in SLC and needing a lead w tools for a simple, solid and legit insulating, panel and trim work. have access to some tools. am thinking 25/30 per hr cash, 2 solid days should bang it out.

plus beers, stories, food etc on me, thanks and get in touch!

I know a guy that is a non skier who does outstanding fine finish carpentry. Stairwells and fireplace surroumds in spendy homes, that kind of stuff. Not sure if he is available and his facebook has made him seem busy but I reached out to him anyways and sent him this thread to see if he is interested.

I have a buddy who is a rental slumlord which means he probably has a carpenter on file I will ask him too. I am currently unemployed and I can do some carpentry but probably not the level you are looking for. If getting a pro doesnt work out and you give er yourself I would be willing to help out, unless its snowing, then your hosed!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Pm daffyjeffy. He'll try to glue your van back together if you ever break it in half

not a concern boys, thanks for the rec's and suggestions. got it figured out.

as my grandfather said "if you want something done, give it to a busy man"