Need Stiff Powder Skis to rent in Revelstoke

I currently ski the old bodacious that is layed up with two sheets of metal, limited rocker.

I am heading to revi Feb 4th-8th to heli and am probably not going to be able to bring my skis.

Anyone have any ideas of rentals up there, stiff ones with higher din bindings?

Thanks for any help.

Too bad, I just sold an old pair of B-Squads I had that met your specs for less than the rentals would be... Maybe check Skookum in Revy.

have you called some of the ski shops IN reve and ask them whats avail for demo? They should have something that can work.

revi! reve! revy!

Planning my own sojurn - if it goes okey dokey can you post back with where you end up getting your skis (and a TR, duh).

I've been to Revie before... You could borrow my Spurs if I can fly around with you. Ha. Lots of options for rentals, demos in Reveigh

Check out Revelstoke Powder Rentals. Great shop with lots of selection. If you don't see a suitable ski on their site, email them. They might have some others in store.

Call the guys at Skevik... They are a small manufacture out of Vernon. They may have a pair in the area that you can demo.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

If you're flying with CMH, they should have all the demos you'll need. Or, if you're flying with a different outfit, they too should have demos.

Why not ship your skis?

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    I currently ski the old bodacious that is layed up with two sheets of metal, limited rocker.

I am heading to revi Feb 4th-8th to heli and am probably not going to be able to bring my skis.

Anyone have any ideas of rentals up there, stiff ones with higher din bindings?

Thanks for any help.
    ^ humble brag

i got someone to take them up, and this ^^^^^^is not remotely a humble brag. There is no talk of my ski ability here, i could be a hack, but just heavy.

You need to do some humble bragging to get good rentals in revee.

The heli ski op will provide you with skis. If not, go to Revelstoke Powder Rentals.

Just got myself a pair of the older bodacious in 196 as a daily driver, like even for most hard pack days and I can totally understand looking for something stiff. Because damn are they some stiff boards, feel freaking invincible on them though.

It's Revelstoke to the locals, and Revy to the newcomers. Meh

the stooooooke!!!! come on, that's what the true local cores call it!

One time I had to side eye this guy who called Nelson Nelly.

Trip report required on your return.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Picked up my skis at Valhalla today so I asked what they have for stiff demos. Nothing in the 190's but nice options in the high 80's. Moment meridian or bibby pro and faction 4.0.

Do yourself a favor and demo the Bibby Pro. Best.Ski.Ever. Even though a heavy bastard like yo'self should prob be on the 190's the 184's will be fun. The meridians take a bit of getting used to, imo, and are not near as fun or versatile as the Bibbys.