Whitefish Bootfitter for toe punch

Heading out to Whitefish for the weekend and should have some time in town tomorrow afternoon. Ideally I'd like to the a toe punch to lengthen my dalbellos a hair and save my toenails any reco's for who to go see. Never been out there before so flying a blind. The google machine has turned up a couple hits - Great Northern and Sportsman Ski Haus.

Thanks all.

Dewie at great northern is fantastic (I'd call ahead and book an appoitment though)

I've also heard good things about Dewie. Think it might be appointment only, call ahead.

Duie at Great Northern seems to be the go to. I and a friend has mediocre results, but that's only two data points. He's probably the best in the valley, so post back on your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by spin2win View Post
    Dewie at great northern is fantastic (I'd call ahead and book an appoitment though)
    I can attest to this.

Great Northern it is.

Called them yesterday and it didn't seem like I needed an appointment, but that was before I knew I should be asking for Dewie.

It should be a pretty simple punch/grind to gain some length so it's not like I need a rockstar, but when somebody's messing with my boots that's always preferable!

Thanks to all who've chimed in. I'll report back.

You can see Willie or myself (Ron) also at Great Northern. We are the boot shop.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by rludes025 View Post
    You can see Willie or myself (Ron) also at Great Northern. We are the boot shop.
    Ron, did I share a chairlift with you a few weeks ago? I was talking with one of the Great Northern employees about spokes and nipples for a set of Enve wheels...

Ron- It was Willie I spoke with yesterday. See you guys this afternoon.

If we're talkin' nipples and enve's I vote for CX Rays!

Great people, great shop there at Great Northern. Duie was able to do what I needed. Albeit a bit trickier than expected due to boot construction. The make some pretty solid coffee drinks too. Wish I had a shop like that in my town.