26" wheels? Looknig to buy...

I have a 26" bike getting a bit long in the tooth (2009 Titus El Guapo), but I'm not ready to drop for a new bike, and I like it anyway. Starting to break spokes, and either need a wheelset, or a set of rims to re-lace. Looking for something wide and kinda tough, without being a boat anchor. Current setup is king hubs with mavic 819 rims, 32 hole. Anything out there? Thanks! Tony
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Google?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

im doing similar for my 09 sx trail
    decided on ex471/dtcomp spokes/bhs hubs

nukeproof tcs dh are rebranded wtb i25's on sale for 40ish at crc
    dt swiss ex471 can be found for 75ish from euroland
    pick one, grab some fresh spokes, and get to lacing

re-lace a mavic hub, or a stans flow on the kings

The flow mk3 comes in 26", just built a set for a friend, wicked nice!

How wide is wide?

I've got some wtb i23s I'll probably never use. Ones never been laced and the other has about two days of riding on it (built it up while waiting for an enve replacement). I think I paid 35 bucks a pop for them brand new so they'd be really expensive if you want them since the value of 26" stuff has skyrocketed.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Currently riding the WTB KOM i25 on older hope pro 2's, they have been great. 25mm internal and 425g, can run tubeless with one layer of tape. Not nearly as impact resistant as an older Mavic so don't go riding around with under inflated tires. I build with a mix of DT revolution and competition spokes, the comps on disc side front and drive side rear, etc. Alloy nipples, and correct spoke length through the nipple head.

Going to build up a set of Hadley's in the spring with 26", currently looking at the following rims:

Stan's Arch mk3 - 26mm internal, ~400g, $75 each. Similar to the KOM's. Pretty sure I'm going with these and continuing to run 26x2.30" maxxis tires.
    Stan's Flow mk3 - 29mm internal, ~460g, $80 each. Wider than the KOM's and beefier.
    WTB Scraper i40 or Asym i35 - over 500g and over $100 each, but really wide. Actually a plus size rim, so I'm probably not going for them. They look nice though.
    Light Bicycle or Nextie Carbon - they have several 26" options with 27mm and 32mm or larger widths, all around 400g or so, $400 per pair. People seem to have good luck with them, but I'm not sure I'm cool with dropping $200 a rim.

Kidwoo's i23 are also a viable choice for low cost.

Thanks all, not a gear nerd with my bike habit, I like seeing what my 'trusted advisors' suggest. Flow mk3 hits the right width and price point...
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

I built up a set with the DT Swiss EX471 rims. Very happy with them.
    Spokes from Danscomp. The DT rims come with their own alloy nipples which translates into the rims being lighter than reported and cheaper because you don't have to pay for ......... nipples.

Spank Spike Race33 if you want a little wider and tougher. Building some up now for my wife's DH bike.
    However many are in a shit ton.