Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I thought I heard DD was a smoker?
    He smokes marlboro lights like a true pussy

This thread is so millennial. Plenty of smokers kill shit.

My brother smokes, rolls his own. Been trying to get him to quit for years. He's finally coming around. Even so, he smokes me on the uphill and would come close to hanging with the likes of Beaterdit, even when he was fast I just keep telling him it doesn't matter how fast you are if you die from lung cancer at 50. He'll probably outlive me.

What people do is their own biz.

Had a long lift ride with a guy who immediately lit up. He was seated on the far right and kept the cigarette extended in his hand away from me and blew the smoke to the right. Did not smell it at all but it is a weird place to smoke. I think most smokers would like to quit. For some, the addictive powers of nicotine is so strong they can't. My wife smoked until she became pregnant the first time, 35 years ago. I showed her this thread and she said she still gets cigarette cravings on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    That's it! Man a Camel sounds good. So soothing.

If the wind is right you won't smell someone smoking on the other end of the chair

my tennant and all his young buds ( early 20's/loser profile ) used to hang out the back door smoking cigys but now days they are all vaping, he figures he can quit by cutting back with the vape but I doubt it

I was in Bali last may and ALL the males smoke so I asked our driver if women smoke cuz I hadn't seen any Balinese women light up and the cab driver said they don't because " only prostitutes smoke"
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

used to smoke marlboros // nothing finer than lift line smoking

also been skiing for longer than pnwbrit shithead and am likely 3 echelons above his abilities
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

The brit is pretty cool irl. His buddy Scotsman smokes and is pretty fit. Maybe he's quit, Idk.

ya but is he above a 6/10 skier ability ?
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    ya but is he above a 6/10 skier ability ?
    Yes.

well he has done his part to elevate my e clout

bugger all
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    also been skiing for longer than pnwbrit shithead and am likely 3 echelons above his abilities
    Echelon?

That's a fancy French word for a wedge isn't it?

Figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

ya i was wedging when your mummy was feeding you crumpets in your crib
    Zone Controller

No longer smoke myself but have fond memories of lapping the Boomerang Chair at Fernie and enjoying a biggie on each and every ride up.
    Last edited by Angle Parking; 12-15-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Still smoke on the chair so long as no kids behind me. Doctor said lungs were clear as a bell on xrays and heart is 60 beats per min blood pressure perfect obviously a non smoker he said. my wife could have killed him!! Been smoking 40 years a pack a day jog .ski. hockey never get sick. dont quite get it? Not complaining though. Tried quitting to save money but I felt like killing some one so that didnt workout to well. lol I would never smoke in the lift line ever. Chair is differant. Everyone smokes pot on there so why not a smoke. i just try to get on the chair alone or me and my ski buddy who smokes. I dont see the big deal. its only been the past 10 or 15 years anyone even cared about it. over seas you can still smoke every were. Its pretty much only North America everyone gets stuck up for some reason? the longest living people on earth are from the highest smoking countries also. I always just figured it was propaganda saying its so bad so they could justify raising the prices. There said like a true smoker. LOL
    FACTION

I only care for a smoke or two at the bar if I've been there awhile, other than that no thanks. would much rather smoke green but everyone gets bent out of shape when you light up in the bar, even at the corner seat!

How is Seven Springs/Sugar skiing early season, deepsouthmafia?

I follow this page on FaceBook, called "Unofficial Networks," and they posted this vid about backcountry etiquette. I think the guy's name is Andrew McLean. I used to think he was kind of cool.
    Long story short, he's sitting there preaching about bc etiquette, blah blah, SMOKING A CIGARETTE. What an idiot. Lost all respect.

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    This thread is so millennial. Plenty of smokers kill shit.
    Themselves, slowly and painfully, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouthmafia View Post
    I follow this page on FaceBook, called "Unofficial Networks," and they posted this vid about backcountry etiquette. I think the guy's name is Andrew McLean. I used to think he was kind of cool.
    Long story short, he's sitting there preaching about bc etiquette, blah blah, SMOKING A CIGARETTE. What an idiot. Lost all respect.

Had a hard time in Europe w all the smoking. Organic everything in Germany, clean energy, efficient cars blah blah blah and everyone with a dart in their hand.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    What, do you smoke?

Nope. This is just about the stupidest thread that I've come across.