Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    Bigger question for me is what 25L sized bag do you guys like for front/slackcountry? The Dakine is a simple size, but falling apart after a few years. I like how it opens on the back...easy to swing off and open in the snow.
    I use this: https://www.amazon.com/Photo-Sport-2...ro+photo+sport

and then I have Dakine Sequence for when I need to carry more things/heavier loads. I like the Lowepro a lot, but the shoulder straps are flimsy for heavy loads (just took it to Costa Rica with D750 + 2 big lenses and my big tripod and it killed me to carry it around the airports). It also only really carries a body + lens and 1 extra lens/flash. That may not be enough for you based on your list above.

7D mk2 with a range of lenses depending on where I think we'll be getting some shots. 28-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8is, EFS 10-20 which I like when weight is at a premium and sometimes am 8mm fisheye.
    The 7D does take a shitton of pics in a burst.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Found the pack...Mindshift BackLight 26L
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

I've been skiing with my f-stop Ajna for the past two years and love it. Especially with the interchangeable ICU's it lets me have a ton of options.

http://fstopgear.com/mountainseries?...3#.WEzcQaIrI6g
    Snow? Snow.