Cool place to stay if you need: SE Idaho

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16179657?preview

Pretty sweet shredding here if you feel like something a little outside the box. Near the Tetons.

Good stuff Vinny! Got the lat, long so I can check out the zone?

Free bump!
    Drive slow, homie.

43, -111 is what i think it is... North of Alpine WY. Essentially we are on the other side of Teton Pass. It can be long approaches unless you use my road and snowmobile for access, which if you stay at the bnb it's fine with me.

That place sounds great! Will likely book a few days w y'all on my way to/from Utah and N. Idaho!

Cheers
    Me

Maybe more like at the south end of the range which Teton Pass traverses. It's the Teton Range north of the pass, is it the Wyoming Range where you are? What elevation are you at? So are there two structures, or the one cabin and you're renting out the spare room? Other neighbors, much other sled or ski traffic? Do they hili-ski there, or that's all further toward Alpine? Sounds like an interesting getaway, and I live only 30-40 minutes from there!
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Great question T1O. Looking forward to the beta!!!!

spare bedroom, it's small but does the trick. Snake river range and caribous is what we can get to from here. I have a few groups of friends visiting througoht the winter but I'll open up days as we go. Feel free to reach out if you have any dates in mind. There is heli skiing through High Mountain heli ski. I built a much nicer cabin and in a year or so when it's finished I'd like to promote heli trips as they can pick up behind the cabin. They are not cheap though as you can imagine. Cabin is at 6400 feet. Snow can be dicey down here but has some good days. Up high is usually nice. High exposure terrain here so spring skiing is the best mid winter I shoot for lower angle tree runs.