Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Hey, anyone got a suggestion for a shop to grab a demo from for tommorow... must have clipped a tree stump or something and caused a delam... still considering skiing on it tommorow to be honest because tomorrow should be fat.

Or if anyone is friendly enough to let me borrow a ski that'd be rad as shit... but yah cheapest place to demo a ski?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170227_181504.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	582.4 KB 
ID:	201212

Quote Originally Posted by straightlineorbust View Post
    Was amazing today, mini-country club day. Super deep, everyone was skiing great and all the terrain was skiing great.

Sucked getting stuck on peruvian when patrol caused an avalanche right to the offload.

Trams were where it was at and was just so great.
    I wondered if that was what happened. Bailed to the tram at that point and waited in the biggest line of the day probably. Tomorrow should be good!

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    I wondered if that was what happened. Bailed to the tram at that point and waited in the biggest line of the day probably. Tomorrow should be good!
    Just rubbing in about how good tommorow will be right after I posted about not having a ski to be on? But yah should be pretty great... might have to risk it on my ski for the day

Just rubbing in about how good tommorow will be right after I posted about not having a ski to be on? But yah should be pretty great... might have to risk it on my ski for the day
    If it makes you feel better I am in the middle of buying a house and I probably will be doing stuff for that before work tomorrow. I only have 1 functioning inbounds setup right now or I would lend you something!

Straightline, I have some skis I'd be happy to let you use. Check your PM for info.

Was amazing today, mini-country club day. Super deep, everyone was skiing great and all the terrain was skiing great.

Sucked getting stuck on peruvian when patrol caused an avalanche right to the offload.

Trams were where it was at and was just so great.
    Ha I have personally kicked off a slide in that same spot and it closed Peruvian for like an hour. Total accident. They really shouldn't even let you ski up above that.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i gots sum kusalas with demo binders youre welcome to use
    and all the clamps ya could need
    and home now dealin with a shit the bed furnace

little sun little snow some blustery cold ridgetop winds
    not a lot of instablities noted little denser and slabby up top
    props to the dpers for the directismo draw skinner almost to the ridge

going with a suck factor rating of nil today
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

EffKayEnAy

You're a lucky mfr, awesome pic. I've been glued to this thread since I left. We really had a great Presidents week out there.

snow was deep

^^ raddest gif I ever seen

I always chuckle when I see this T-shirt that Alta sells, happened to see the Vail snow report yesterday. So I guess there is some level of truth to it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vail shirt.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	594.5 KB 
ID:	201306

Name:	Vail Photo.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	761.2 KB 
ID:	201307

do not know how to rotate image

not getting bored or tired of being sore and tired from this past week of skiing. too bad the sun is coming out and we gotta start walking a bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by alev View Post
    not getting bored or tired of being sore and tired from this past week of skiing. too bad the sun is coming out and we gotta start walking a bit more...
    THIS ^
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

Shot in the dark - CO --> UT Road Trip

Alright. Here goes nothing.

I've got all next week off (March 4th to the 10th) and I am trying to make my way out to Utah (or Wyoming) to get some skiing in.

Would there be anyone in this thread or anyone knowing anyone friends who are free or already planning to road trip out from the front range of Colorado out to Utah? Honestly not expecting anyone to be able to deliver on such a stretch of a request, but I figure its worth a shot in a friendly and active community like this.

If anyone has any info or words of advice send me a PM or a reply.

Jealous of all of the stoke in this thread!

Where the heck did everyone go? Face shots till 4pm at the bird today...

LCC's been servin it up

Quote Originally Posted by 9400_south View Post
    Where the heck did everyone go? Face shots till 4pm at the bird today...
    we were across the street, enjoying the real goods

^^ Oh snap. Beautiful shot

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post

going with a suck factor rating of nil today
    FTW

Man, it's always awesome seeing porcupines up high. Saw this bud up in fields of glory.

Also, shout out to Sports Den for being so awesome with servicing boots you bought there for free, I've gotten punch outs, and today to counteract my liner packing out they went and made me an improvised ankle wrap cause they were out of them, and told me to come back in a few when they've got more.

Name:	20170302_135437.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	201480Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170302_135435.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	949.2 KB 
ID:	201481

Who's going to admit to skiing the face of Olympus? 6 sweet turns at the top and 1500' of holy shit this was a bad idea side slipping.

OK you may have made a few more turns but the sluffs and slides wiped the tracks out. I've seen tracks down that face that made me think it might be fun - the tracks today seemed nightmarish. Was it as bad as it looked?

Plus there were some nice tracks exiting the 9750 chute - that actually looked like good skiing.

WASATCH STOKE, CONDITIONS, OBSERVATIONS AND ASSORTED DRIVAL 16-17

Caroline Gleich and someone else hit Medusa yesterday I think... Aaron Rice bailed to the Zeus. At least what I gleaned from IG.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    follow no one
    let none follow you
    bust outa gram and i'll help ya smoke it in an instant
    Quote Originally Posted by alev View Post
    wwddd?
    if some dumbfuck w/ a gat didn't cap him

suck factor limited to unwanted noisy company
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno