Page 56 of 107 FirstFirst ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Weird glitch in the matrix tonight.
    When “join now” popped up I hit “not yet” and at 6:00 it still had not asked me again.
    So I quit my warm up ride and joined 0:45 seconds late (700m behind)
    BUT nobody saw me?
    I apologized fir being late, told funny jokes, bragged about a piercer day today. And nobody responded to any of it...?
    Attachment 363318

It was not until after the finish line that you guys saw my comments.
    Strange.
    I also did not see Mike P? Do he ride? I thought I saw his comments afterwards?
    I’ll update the names in a bit.
    See ya Thursday.
    No Mike. No Peter. Heavy hitters were mercifully absent. Fun stuff all the way around. Was glad to see PDX, who I think was new, make it all three.

Work call on Thurs. Hit em hard for me.

Weird glitch in the matrix tonight.
    When “join now” popped up I hit “not yet” and at 6:00 it still had not asked me again.
    So I quit my warm up ride and joined 0:45 seconds late (700m behind)
    BUT nobody saw me?
    I apologized fir being late, told funny jokes, bragged about a piercer day today. And nobody responded to any of it...?
    Attachment 363318

It was not until after the finish line that you guys saw my comments.
    Strange.
    I also did not see Mike P? Do he ride? I thought I saw his comments afterwards?
    I’ll update the names in a bit.
    See ya Thursday.
    Tonights Riders were:
    Dee Hubbs (invisible to all)
    justcuz (K.R.)
    meryln (S.S.)
    Huckbucket (P.M.J.)
    E.W.G. (Fur Thur)
    Full Trucker (F. Trucker)
    Dan PDX (D.Pdx) Thanks for joining for the first time!
    I also see VTskibum (M.P.) did the event on Companion app, but I did not see him on my screen, but saw his comments once we crossed the finish line when we reentered Innsbruck general public. Did anyone else see him? VTskibum did you see all of us?

Zwift, TR, Sufferfest etc

Wtf?! I was there!! I didn’t see Dee, but did see everyone else.

I joined late 2min or so as I did back to back with makeup TdZ Stage 2 (up the big Innsbruck UCI course climb, so was hurting pretty good).

Total glitch in the matrix on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Wtf?! I was there!! I didn’t see Dee, but did see everyone else.
    I joined late 2min or so as I did back to back with makeup TdZ Stage 2 (up the big Innsbruck UCI course climb, so was hurting pretty good).
    Total glitch in the matrix on that one
    Nobody saw you! Or saw me!

Dee you were behind us so maybe didn't appear on the list at the right for that reason. But VT were you riding with the group? Cause that would be wierd if so.

I was in the group the whole time. (just like VTski) Look at my photo I'm there in all black with my TdZ cap on. Like right inside the blob. I saw all of your comments, then I was 4th over the climb on lap 3, (not including VTski cause I couldn't see him), and when Huck rode EWG off your wheel, I caught him 150m before the line. I was surprised he did not push when he saw me gaining, but I was invisible!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F4542C62-2D2B-4AAD-9A5D-6AE03B8F7B04_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	427.7 KB 
ID:	363346

WEIRD!

Yep was in the group the whole time, took some pulls or so I thought. In hindsight I wonder how much drafting was going on for me, or if I just had tired legs from earlier event plus skiing yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Yep was in the group the whole time, took some pulls or so I thought. In hindsight I wonder how much drafting was going on for me, or if I just had tired legs from earlier event plus skiing yesterday.
    Now that you say that, I had a hard time keeping in the blob tonight. If I looked at the hockey scores or typed a message (that nobody saw) I was off the back, and then peddled through the blob to be way out the front, I bet we did not have any draft all night and we were just free riding in our own reality.

I was in the group the whole time. (just like VTski) Look at my photo I'm there in all black with my TdZ cap on. Like right inside the blob. I saw all of your comments, then I was 4th over the climb on lap 3, (not including VTski cause I couldn't see him), and when Huck rode EWG off your wheel, I caught him 150m before the line. I was surprised he did not push when he saw me gaining, but I was invisible!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F4542C62-2D2B-4AAD-9A5D-6AE03B8F7B04_1_201_a.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	427.7 KB 
ID:	363346

WEIRD!
    This is clearly photoshopped.

I was in second place at the top of the third climb and then I jumped ahead and solo sprinted to a decisive 4 minute victory. You guys saw me right?

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    This is clearly photoshopped.
    I agree. I can tell by some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few 'shops in my day.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Zwift is testing some changes to groups/drafting, it might be causing other issues. Yesterday I did a tdz make up ride and the time splits and placings were all messed up and there didn't really appear to be any drafting effect at all. I'm not sure if that was how it's supposed to work or not, and some z power guy strung out and blew up the group right off the bat so I was only with one other person most of the time. The other ones I did where a bigger group stayed together seemed more normal.

Sorry for missing, yesterday was supposed to be recovery and wound up harder than I'd planned, figured I should just take the day off. Local series goes up adz tomorrow.

I do spreadsheets, not photoshops.

I do spreadsheets, not photoshops.
    This is clearly spreadsheeted.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    No Mike. No Peter. Heavy hitters were mercifully absent. Fun stuff all the way around. Was glad to see PDX, who I think was new, make it all three.
    Wait, that was without the heavy hitters? Coulda fooled me. Yeah, it was my first time, I had fun and definitely got the heart rate up. Thanks everyone for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Wait, that was without the heavy hitters? Coulda fooled me. Yeah, it was my first time, I had fun and definitely got the heart rate up. Thanks everyone for the ride.
    Jamal and VTskibum are the real deal. But they play nice.
    Glad you had fun!

Now that you say that, I had a hard time keeping in the blob tonight. If I looked at the hockey scores or typed a message (that nobody saw) I was off the back, and then peddled through the blob to be way out the front, I bet we did not have any draft all night and we were just free riding in our own reality.
    I'm pretty sure it was my camo kit that finally worked and no one could see me.

Curiousity: I signed up for the whole ZwiftPower thing. My profile loaded, etc. but the ride from last night (Dee's ride) hasn't yet populated. Normal or did I screw something up? I set up ZwiftPower in advance of the ride....

Just curious.

Oh and Dee exceled that shit. He was never there.

That ride won’t be on ZP, only public rides and race’s
    crab in my shoe mouth

^^ Justcux on Zwiftpower you can go to “activities” and update activities and see all your rides, but only sanction events show up on the “results” board.

Ok, guys, I’m gonna 100% own my flakiness. Unfortunately, there is just no possible way that I can make these rides on a Tuesday or Thursday. Sorry for talking a big game.
    Any interest in an alternative ride on a Monday or Wednesday?
    Just a thought.
    I’m getting started today.
    4:00 MST or so?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Is there a Thursday ride? By 8pm on Tuesdays I’m usually into beer thirty since I’m a nasty Govt employee who gets off work at 530 EST

Quote Originally Posted by seldon View Post
    Is there a Thursday ride? By 8pm on Tuesdays I’m usually into beer thirty since I’m a nasty Govt employee who gets off work at 530 EST
    Yes. Follow Dee on Companion and you'll get an invite. Tuesdays are 8PM EST. Thursdays are 6PM EST.

Zwift, TR, Sufferfest etc

Quote Originally Posted by seldon View Post
    ZH and JV I added you to the list.

Sorry I missed tonight. I’ve been volunteering at the local COVID Vaccination clinic, and I was unable to get home in time to start this race.
    Who can give me an update?