FS Rocky Mountain Element 970 MSL

Any interest in a slightly used fasty fast race bike? Cold in Canada now eh! So figured some friendlies south of my border might be interested.
    Very fast ,efficient trail slayer. One of the better decending short travel 29ers I have ridden. Definitely has a speed limit on the down unless you are a dh wizard then very capable in the right hands. Climbs like a freaken E-bike. Its blue which makes it awesomer than if it was yellow. Medium

Wasn't my only bike so didn't see a lot of use. Less than 550 miles. No crashes...seriously I'm that smooth! (slow)
    Decals removed on fork and wheels as all the logos were making me dizzy and I'm not fast enough for someone to pay me to leave on.
    Set up 1 x 11 with Race Face 28 T/ Shimano 40 rear cassette. Sold the shifter but will include the rings and derailleur if going to 2 x 11 is wanted.
    Non-stock tires that will need to be replaced soon. Picture shows old one. Stock tires included as well. (unused)
    Seat post and seat were not used and therefore none of my Taintsauce has polluted it. If required, said sauce "o" taint can be added for no upcharge.

$4999.00 USD New. Asking $2450.91 give or take a dime or two. Shippings on you. Open to resonable offers or unreasonable ones if they make me laugh.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Element.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	191196

http://www.bikes.com/en/bikes/elemen...lement-970-rsl
    Last edited by jetski; 10-27-2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: size add

trade you for a REALLY nice BLT?

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    trade you for a REALLY nice BJ?
    Fixed it for you.
    Would you shave?