film session with kurt heine and sammy carlson today

film sesh with kurt heine and sammy carlson today
    so driving past my old grade school today (clackamas oregon, like 10 miles from portland), saw some bro shoveling snow to back behind the school, there is a big handrail back there, maybe 60+ feet. anyways, me and my friend decided to scoop it out. (we're snowboarders but i love watching skiing too, i love watching all snow sports, they all push me) anyways, i recognized kurt keine right away (from straight jacket productions no filmer for poor boyz) and i didn't know the other dudes. anyway, it was sammy and one other skiier hitting the rail. they seshed for a while and they gave us some money for a burger run, so we did the nice and did it. got back, chatted a bit with sammy, my name is sam too so were like 'whoa' any a few tried after his super lunch he got the shot. hopefully it makes it into the final cut of the new poor boyz movie. the other skier never made it, always like a foot or so short.

the rail is LONG and not too step, with a VERY short drop in, speed is a big factor. the rail is in the snowboard vid unleased, it's the big beastly one in the middle. anyways, it was a fun time. they got some other rail shoots lined up for the next fee nights. sammy is rad.

Uh.... Which grade school...

I teach in clackamas.

serious? mt. scott, that's where i went k-6. the rail is classic. no narking right?

No I won't narc.

But you should have told the school district. It would be good publicity.

yeah i'm sure. what school do you teach at anyways? i just graduated from clackamas last june.