Spacebar Doesn't Space in Reply Mode

Yo, anybody else having this issue? When you hit the reply or reply with quote button and start typing, the spacebar doesn't create spaces. Happened on Chrome for Windows (work) and Chrome for Mac (home). On both systems, opening up advanced reply fixed the problem and I could type as normal from there.

Started today as far as I can tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Had that issue this morning also (while quoting a reply). Refreshed the page and it worked from there. Didn't dig into the chrome console at the time, will do if I see it again...

You're right. It looks like it's just on reply with quote.

Just hit it for your post above: your text popped up, I hit space and got one, and then hit it again repeatedly and nothing happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Bump because this is still an issue for me sometimes... macOS 10.12.1, Chrome 54.0.2840.71

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    Bump because this is still an issue for me sometimes... macOS 10.12.1, Chrome 54.0.2840.71
    space bar works fine here macos 10.11.6 chrome 54.0.2840.71