JJF. World Champ

Congrats to JJF on his first World title. Think a few more will be on his mantle in the years to come.

i couldn't sleep, got up and watched it on my I Pad. Pretty spectacular event. I still think Jordy Smith's barrel the day before was the best ride of the years.

I love watching JJF. He might now be the best surfer in the world. I'm not qualified to judge whether he is a better pure surfer than Kelly Surfer . I'm not sure and I will defer to other people, but he destroys pipe, kills it doing tricks in beachbreaks, and can do fluid stylish turns in perfect points. I love watching him surf and it is great to see him world champ.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."