Bach party in Heavenly - Reno SUV rental recommendations

The season is nearing and a dear friend of ours is getting hitched. With that said he wants to head to Heavenly for a Bach party as he's had some good experiences there. ...cool with me but I'm trying to get all squared away early. Older crowd so this won't be to crazy.

With that said I'm expecting 8-10 guys (max) to join for a March trip and we'll need transportation which enters the question of who to rent 2 SUV's from. I could go through the typical rental companies but didn't know if you guys had insight on a local rental shop in the Reno area, maybe one that rents a pick up or Suburban.

Thanks in advance.

Ooh, a Bach party!

Anyway, would recommend just going with the usual major rental car places. The airport (RNO) has the most selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

More of a Brahms party guy

Ugggh.....fair play boys...fair play.

I got a good rate with Hertz at Reno Airport through carrentals.com last year. Booked an intermediate SUV and got a 4WD Jeep Cherokee. When I was booking it, the Hertz rep told me all their SUV's out of Reno were AWD so I didn't feel the need to book a standard or luxury. Probably worth a call to the companies at the airport to survey what SUV's they have on hand and report back to us.

Ended up paying $294.64 for 6 days (including taxes)

Bach party theme music?

Edit: to swap out link for an insane organ playing video.

I have nothing fot you on the SUV/Truck rental.
    Last edited by From_the_NEK; 10-25-2016 at 01:55 PM.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Costco

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaarrrp View Post
    I got a good rate with Hertz at Reno Airport through carrentals.com last year. Booked an intermediate SUV and got a 4WD Jeep Cherokee. When I was booking it, the Hertz rep told me all their SUV's out of Reno were AWD so I didn't feel the need to book a standard or luxury. Probably worth a call to the companies at the airport to survey what SUV's they have on hand and report back to us.

Ended up paying $294.64 for 6 days (including taxes)
    Make sure you call and specifically ask for 4WD or AWD, or you won't get it.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA