Page 111 of 183 FirstFirst ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4557
    See what I mean....

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Yeah, I'm with bottlebro. Dick Punch's for all who would speak of fishing and whatnot. Has March been a total bust, the last few years, yes. Will it be this year? No one knows, but it could be huge. Plus I'm heading to Utah in March. Ski season is very much, still on. Keep supporting local establishments, despite what some may say, when you buy a burger and a beer and tip the waitstaff, it helps. Ski stuff is on sale, buy some!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Haha that's my bro in law. He's a snowboarder, but I stuck him on dynafits and pointed him down a slide. He did alright

East Coast Roll Call 10 [ten] SKI or SKI NOT, There Is No Try

Really? That guy hasn't been skiing his whole life? He looks like nuefox.
    Total schralper!

Edit: what's he looking at? The toes are fully locked, and he knows this is wrong? Poor Bastard. He will never ski again.
    crab in my shoe mouth

He should be looking through the landing, not those locked toes[thanks for pointing that out]. Learned so long ago on sport bikes, look through the turn.

Is that blood on the snow?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Jay didn't get warm enough to soften but the groomers were still fun to rail.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    He should be looking through the landing, not those locked toes[thanks for pointing that out]. Learned so long ago on sport bikes, look through the turn.

We thought it was. Looked like someone face planted and then there was a pile of blood. There was a bit more further down the slide too. Didn't see anyone all day.

I may not have explained the workings of the bindings as well as i should've. Locked on the way up, not the way down. Again, he did good for being a snowboarder from RI..... that's some eagle eye shit right there buttah...

So much win in that photo! Frame It!!! Would be perfect over a tuning bench in the garage.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Yeah, I'm with bottlebro. Dick Punch's for all who would speak of fishing and whatnot. Has March been a total bust, the last few years, yes. Will it be this year? No one knows, but it could be huge. Plus I'm heading to Utah in March. Ski season is very much, still on. Keep supporting local establishments, despite what some may say, when you buy a burger and a beer and tip the waitstaff, it helps. Ski stuff is on sale, buy some!
    What dates will you be out there? I'll be around from the 11th-16th.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Shocked at all the negative vibes. March is the historically snowiest month in Vermont.
    Not for nuthin, but we also have base upon base upon base, corn season is going to rock when the mtns close. There was also some powdery chowder off the beaten tracks above 3,000 today, below was best delt with speed and backseat driving. Was it the best day ever? No, but We still grinned when We hit the lot. Skiing is serious bidness, and if you can't handle the market downturns then maybe you should get out of the boiler room and take up basket weaving.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    What dates will you be out there? I'll be around from the 11th-16th.
    10-17, let's get some
    crab in my shoe mouth

Yo bottle...do you ski sugarbush and do you have a VT license plate 'BTTLEMN'?

Saw one last weekend, almost peed on the hood of the car
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    Yes. We closed on a house there today
    Congratulations. I don't know you personally but always suspected you were a leader and a decision maker! That must have been why everyone pm's you!

much improved morale on this last page! things are great. even the back-home lump has a decent base, and it was 16 degrees (60F) on saturday! definitely blew a few minds, local park youts borrowed the mono all afternoon. would be hilarious if a cult started at Batawa

^^ That thing is RAD AS FUCK
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Congratulations. I don't know you personally but always suspected you were a leader and a decision maker! That must have been why everyone pm's you!
    More of like a wealth of knowledge about Jackson Hole lodging, user names and lift ticket discounts. We are really excited. Did not expect to do it, but a really good opportunity came up with a highly motivated seller. Really excited about the biking this summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    There's no way NBW is even close to ice free. I do need some redemption on the last falls.
    You'd be shocked at how close most of it is to running. The gorgey section and "last falls" are still holding tight, but the next 3 days pushing 60 and even a 1/4" of rain would set'er free. NBL was looking close too.

Agreed with all the "Dick Punchers" tho, we'll see more snow this year and maybe some epic dumps, but the sun is getting higher and days longer. Water will open up and shit will flow. Nothing wrong with Phunhogging folks. I've hiked for turns in the morning and banged ww run in the afternoon.

The flow is the flow... git'it where (and how) you can!

Look at the source, not surprised.
    Not negative. Are folks negative in the bike forum if they express excitement for winter coming? I'm stoked for the Pow I've had, and stoked for the new season that is poking holes in winter left and right. If you view that as negative, it's on you. If it dumps, I'll be the first one on the skin track. Might even harvest local corn. *Won't* be bumming around the elitest condo farm....I mean resort posing with my goggle tan. I'd rather catch the first trout than make the last turn. The last turn usually sucks, and the first trout to move are generally the biggest.
    ((*
    *))
    anti jinx
    ((*
    *))
    Worth mentioning.....hucking waterfalls is something to look forward too. If you like Pow and Flow...don't miss the boat. http://www.vtpaddlers.net/?id=8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NBWlastdrop.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	200697   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AspenFalls.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	200698   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewHaven10-26.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	200699   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	terril gorge.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	200700   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NBW0708-4resizedcrop.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	200701  

Last edited by DaveVt; 02-22-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Congratulations!
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Mag rates on the Air BnB, right?

^Deepness!

PTT
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

That what I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Yo bottle...do you ski sugarbush and do you have a VT license plate 'BTTLEMN'?

Saw one last weekend, almost peed on the hood of the car
    Sugarbush? Fuck that shit. Place is for poseurs only.

Vanity plates are cool and mine is da best.

Name:  VanityPlates.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  45.8 KB

Here's a recent pic of me. Keep yer eye out on the slopes.

Name:  FirstDate.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  9.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    That what I want to know.
    Here's a better pic of the blood stoke

Looks like they came down from the right, tip sunk into a hole, and exploded a lip or nose. Gnar.