Need some pricing help - SOMA Analog rigid build

Hey all,

A friend is thinking of selling her all steel Analog rig but is stumped on how much to ask, so I said I'd do research (i.e. ask other people ).

It's a size small, has some nice components (build sheet attached), and has very little use over the 2-3 years she's owned it. Thanks for the help!

Name:  Analog build.PNG
Views: 202
Size:  192.2 KB

Unless she is willing to take a significant hit, I would suggest she keep it. The market for that bike is likely ridiculously small.

Yeah, figured that would be the case since an all steel 26er is pretty much a 90s flashback! Maybe she should throw in some mix tapes and CDs to sweeten the deal...

Medium build kit (Deore or less), meh wheels, small size and 26er. Tell her to keep it as a commuter. She'd be lucky to get $500 for it in most markets me thinks.

ya, $500 ,, its small, and not "cool" anymore.

nice commuter, or kids bike?

Thanks y'all! I was thinking somewhere in the $800 range, but it's good to hear some other input. Hopefully she can find the right buyer and max out her return. mountain lion - she's just a really petite chick who wanted something other than a road bike for dirt/gravel rides, but ended up not riding this thing much.

I think we need some pics.