Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NHL

Oilers had enough of being pushed around for well over a decade by the Kings. Oilers looked good last night against an important division rival, but man did LA suck. Big Edmonton fan but always liked watching the Kings.

Nothing about the World Juniors Finale?

Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    Nothing about the World Juniors Finale?
    Nice. Last I saw last night the US was down 2-0 after one, so nice comeback. Kinda lame to end a championship on a shootout but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Nice. Last I saw last night the US was down 2-0 after one, so nice comeback. Kinda lame to end a championship on a shootout but hey.
    Agreed on the shootout. Ending it that way is lame, let em play! Wish I could have watched the games....

Got home from the airport just in time to watch overtime. I was amazed at how fast and aggressive the game was, right up until the end. I had hoped they were going to another 20 minute OT. It was probably some of the best (or at least most entertaining) hockey I've seen in the past 5 years.

Anyone watching this Caps/Penguins game? It's ridiculous. Waiting to see if they'll disallow a goal that would make it 6-5. In the second period.

My Wild are legit this year. At the game last night. Nice comeback. The X was rocking. Been fun at the games this year. Tough one today with a surging Nashville coming in.

^^^^ just like the Vikes we're headed to the Super Bowl after five games?

Bruins playing just well enough to lose close games to good teams, argh.

Oilers gave the Ducks a good whooping last night. Time to dominate the Sharks and give everyone a preview of the playoffs!

Funny to watch Bieber get crushed into the boards at the celebrity NHL game. Maybe the kid will turn out alright after all.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/just...023500077.html
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Damn if the Bruins don't look sharper since they let Julien go.

Because new voice? Or better system?

ps in the future put the year in the title of sports year threads please. Makes it a bitch to search for them otherwise. Thankaverramuch.

They did look better last night. But I think they were lucky to get out of there with 2 points.
    sigless.

Pretty lackluster trade deadline just passed. Tough to move big names anymore with all teams so close to the cap. Pretty much depth moves at this point. Pumped for my Wild to have a deep run. Suter got ran from behind and got hurt last night. Didn't play in the 2nd or 3rd. So glad to see he is cleared to play tomorrow. Was fearing some long term knee injury.