FS: Bike stuff - RM Altitude frame, MRP STAGE. IRCC Dropper, SLX Brakes

So got some stuff sitting around that needs a new home. All prices are shipped

2015 Medium Altitude 790 MSL Rally Edition, new chain stay and some paint color disparities. Headset and BB included (shimano or Sram GXP) - $950

2016 MRP Stage 27.5 set up at 160 but have paperwork and parts to lower it. Will include a new set of seals for your next service - $425

Specialized Command Post IRCC - $150
    SOLD
    Shimano SLX Brakes, Take offs - $100
    SOLD
    Last edited by rludes025; 10-21-2016 at 10:15 PM.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

I want to get a used dropper for my wife. I do not know the diameter of her frame. Any chance you know if this is likely to fit a 2010 Womens Santa Cruz Juliana? And is it the smaller travel distance 100-125 It is an XS frame.

30.9 should be your size but I doubt that your frame is routed for internal. Let me see if my wife wants to sell her 30.9x100 KS lev we have laying around.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

brake cable lengths and does it include rotors/hardware?
    dropper size/length?

Sorry both just sold

Formerly Rludes025

Bump for price drops

Formerly Rludes025