Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    I have no idea what kind of skier you are Mike but if steeps and natural feature filled free ride terrain is what gets your blood flowing then I would skip Steamboat. It's a great place with good low angle tree skiing and it does get some good snow but honestly it's one of the most underwhelming of the major Colorado resorts as far as expert terrain goes.
    Not only that, it has the most unfavorable aspect of any ski area in the state....about 3/4 of the terrain faces S to W, so snow surface quality can be poor when it's been high and dry.
    Old's Cool.

This place is majorly slipping. A 30 post JONG starts a thread to have us plan a trip with his wife and not one person for 5 pages says...

GIVE US PICS OF YOUR WIFE'S TITS JONG and then we'll think about planning your damned trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    This place is majorly slipping. A 30 post JONG starts a thread to have us plan a trip with his wife and not one person for 5 pages says...

GIVE US PICS OF YOUR WIFE'S TITS JONG and then we'll think about planning your damned trip!!!
    Haha I was wondering the same thing - how I got away with it for 5 pages worth...you guys are definitely fucking up!

I'm thinking some Aspen comps need to arrive in my mailbox before any titties hit this thread....must receive comps first though....PM me for address!Name:  2h6OvRt.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  29.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    FWIW, I'll be lurking in the RFV M-W, Feb 12-14.
    Pending crash space...
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<