Canon crop gear FS (60D, 15-85, etc)

I have fallen in love with my Sony a6000 and need the $$ to buy some more lenses....decided if I do go back to the DSLR that it would be for full frame to supplement the mirrorless when I don't mind the extra weight.

Before I go there and put it up for sale on FM and POTN, any interest in any of the following? PM me and we can discuss price. Willing to make deals for a package.

60D and 15-85 would be a GREAT package!! $600 FIRM if you are interested in this "package".

I'll cover ground shipping from Seattle. All prices are subject to reasonable offers but I'm more likely to make a deal for a package. These reasonable offers may or may not include shipping

Refurb 60D - $350
    Bought from Canon about 2 years ago. Shutter Count 7,386

Couple scratches on the screen, this camera went adventuring some but still in great shape.

EF S 15-85 (This was dropped, no glass damage but sent back to Canon to inspect the AF, IS, etc and they repaired it for $255, have the document/receipt from Canon that I can send a picture and include. Have not used since it was repaired). Includes CPL and ND4 filter!

I'll let this go for $350 FIRM and will offer to anyone here who purchases it 30 days to decide to send it back to me if you have any issues with it.

This is the nick on it from being dropped

A piece of the silver ring decal missing, this is from wear

Sigma 10-20 - Includes Box, case, hood, and caps
    $225

Nifty fifty, Sigma 17-50, and Tamron 17-50 Sold
    Last edited by ridinshockgun; 10-18-2016 at 09:17 AM.

Is the nifty 50 the EF 50mm f/1.8 II or the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM. I literally just bought the latter (refurbished) 5 minutes ago.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Is the nifty 50 the EF 50mm f/1.8 II or the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM. I literally just bought the latter (refurbished) 5 minutes ago.
    It is NOT the STM

I'll take the Sigma 17-50 2.8. Good condition / functional?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    I'll take the Sigma 17-50 2.8. Good condition / functional?
    Absolutely, it's the lens that's on the camera now I purchased new in May when I sent the Tamron back for repair since I didn't have time to wait on it. Also includes a Breakthrough CPL filter. Includes box, case, hood, caps, and the mentioned filter.

Still have the 60D, 15-85, and 10-20.

If anyone is interested make me an offer. Going on ebay soon.