Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m10a35 View Post
    IF YOU CONTINUE TO HARASS ME I WILL BE FORCED TO CONTACT AUTHORITIES.
    Who's forcing you? And good luck with that.

Let me give you a hint, dbag: this is not the gold mine you are looking for. Even if you have some right to the hardware and the media (which is questionable), you do not have a right to republish, copy or make derivative works of anything on the memory of the camera. Neither would anybody who bought it from you. Thus, making the monetary value essentially zero. Also, no problem to just go ahead and file against you, name you as john doe in the complaint, subpoena your ISP (from the CL and ebay IP) for your actual name and address and then subsequently name you in the suit. Its ordinary course. Look it up on EFF.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO SELL THINGS I OWN. I OWN THE CAMERA AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO SELL IT. IT'S NOT A CRIME. IF YOU CONTINUE TO HARASS ME I WILL BE FORCED TO CONTACT AUTHORITIES.
    lick a dog's ass you fucking rube. ive met doorstops smarter than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Let me give you a hint, dbag: this is not the gold mine you are looking for. Even if you have some right to the hardware and the media (which is questionable), you do not have a right to republish, copy or make derivative works of anything on the memory of the camera. Neither would anybody who bought it from you. Thus, making the monetary value essentially zero. Also, no problem to just go ahead and file against you, name you as john doe in the complaint, subpoena your ISP (from the CL and ebay IP) for your actual name and address and then subsequently name you in the suit. Its ordinary course. Look it up on EFF.
    don't forget the TGR IP since this einstein signed up

I like where this is headed... HOF potential.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I heard the Mt Prospect one is pretty good

I went to Prospect High School. When I saw the movie the first time was at a drive-in, everybody blew their horns during this scene.

Got my horn blown too.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I like where this is headed... HOF potential.
    idk - even as a troll it's pretty fubar to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I went to Prospect High School. When I saw the movie the first time was at a drive-in, everybody blew their horns during this scene.

Got my horn blown too.
    Semi rad story

I helped a friend of Jamie's take a special snowboard down to his shrine. I never got to know him beyond occasional tram lines but that was by far my best run ever down south chute, rolling on graupel, hitting some side airs, generally flowing downhill. There was something special about that run and everytime I visit I duck into those trees although that friends has since moved on.

Nothing useful to say about the seller beyond fuck em

Just tried asking seller if s/he owns copyright to media, but that listing isn't taking questions. Just submitted a report to eBay that it's highly unlikely seller owns copyright to the media. Encourage all here to do the same.

I'll meet him in the lobby of the local police station so he's in a safe place. The footage needs to go to his family or go away, whatever they prefer. I'd be happy to help with either.

P.S: There's not a chance in hell he paid $1500 for a used GoPro at a police auction, and almost zero chance in hell a police department would auction off property from a case where the owner was known. At the very least the PD would've contacted the family and asked if they wanted it. Even then, property usually stays in evidence for several years before it's disposed of.

F...ing dueschbag

His real phone number is 891

Dueschbag

801-

Dueschbag

Dueschbag

Dueschbag

Real number

Should have listened to Summit. He's one of the few smart people left on this forum and he had a reasonable way to deal with this. Maybe there's still time. Get the memory card first, then everything else. Come on people, smarten up.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHelmet View Post
    P.S: There's not a chance in hell he paid $1500 for a used GoPro at a police auction, and almost zero chance in hell a police department would auction off property from a case where the owner was known. At the very least the PD would've contacted the family and asked if they wanted it. Even then, property usually stays in evidence for several years before it's disposed of.
    If you got to see his other cl listings you'd see that he likely bought a group of items from the auction. A "lot" as it might be called in the auction biz. The GoPro was part of that lot for $1500

I HAVE A RIGHT TO SELL THINGS I OWN. I OWN THE CAMERA AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO SELL IT. IT'S NOT A CRIME. IF YOU CONTINUE TO HARASS ME I WILL BE FORCED TO CONTACT AUTHORITIES.
    Go ahead and sell the camera - you own it so get the $100 or whatever. But the memory card with those images and videos might be a different story. Yes there is the Intellectual property question but also do you want to expose yourself to the possibility that someone in the press picks this up and your name is associated with this sort of morally reprehensible behavior?

No-one is going to pay you thousands of dollars for this and it just makes you look like an asshole.

Yeah call the "authorities" and tell them some people started a mean thread calling you and asshole on the internet and sending you mean messages via the # that you publicly posted. Good luck.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    ill give ya one of my grandpas case pocket knifes
    if ya do the right thing and take that down to 2nd tracks
    so they can give it to his wife and offspring
    just like the gear those in the tribe donated to help make a difference to a grieving family
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    ill give ya one of my grandpas case pocket knifes
    yer grandpa too eh? Camillus and case in my grandpas pocket.

Clearly this cum dumpster doesn't have the chutzpah to produce a new Faces Of Death and become a true soulless hollywood director to make his coin, so there is only one solution. 2017 BBI Chinese Downhill. Winner takes all! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe3HBqFhTU

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    If you got to see his other cl listings you'd see that he likely bought a group of items from the auction. A "lot" as it might be called in the auction biz. The GoPro was part of that lot for $1500
    Ok, I must've misread an earlier post. I thought he was claiming to have paid $1500 for just the GoPro. My offer still stands, I'll meet him at the police station if he wants to turn over the memory card. I'll get it up to 2nd Hand Sports if they can get it to his family. Or I can get it to Dibs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Clearly this cum dumpster doesn't have the chutzpah to produce a new Faces Of Death and become a true soulless hollywood director to make his coin, so there is only one solution. 2017 BBI Chinese Downhill. Winner takes all! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe3HBqFhTU
    Oh no. No. No. No. Every year, someone comes up with a reason for a Chinese downhill. So every year, I put on my orange fartbag and special smoke emitting helmet. And every year, I get nudged off course, schuss 50 yards in a tuck and go shooting off of a jump into that same fucking tree. Not this year. I'm going to just enjoy some fine wine and cheese over at the Gold Coast. That should keep me far away enough from the action.

Seriously, though, spending the morning trolling for free legal advice on the subject, eh dbag? "hey, um, I don't NEED a lawyer, I just need a little legal advice..." Whatcha hearin'? It's not worth it. That's what your hearing. Nobody's got the time for your shit because without the proper rights, you got shit and it aint worth paying a lawyer to care about it.