Need a Whistler Maggot to Pickup & Hold Skis for Me

I want to buy one pair of skis from a Craigslist seller in Whistler Creekside, but I won't be moving to Whistler until Nov 26, and the seller requires a face-to-face transaction to happen within a week or so.

Are any Whistler Maggots willing to meet that seller in Whistler Creekside for me? You could ship to me in Calif...but instead, probably more convenient if you are willing to just hold that one pair of skis until Nov 26 when I can get it from you in person.

Obviously, I would send you money in advance so you can perform the cash transaction, plus beer money for your time. Also, if you like trying out big fat skis and your BSL is close to 314mm, I will be bringing a TON of skis to Whistler for my season-long ski testing project, so you can borrow them throughout the season if you want.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

LeeLau is taking care of me on this.

Maggots rule! Thanks!

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I met LeeLau tonight and picked up the skis. Thanks, Leelau! And thanks Maggots!