Login's For Work

The amount of login's I use on a daily basis at work is insane. I work for a very large general contractor (ENR top 10-20), so you can expect a certain amount of corporate BS. But this is getting ridiculous:

Computer
    Ipad
    Phone
    Email
    Intranet
    HR System
    Old PM Software
    New PM Software
    Project specific PM Software
    Safety Education Site
    Contracts Database
    Accounting Application (DOS based....)
    Architect / Design Team Document Control
    Plans & Specs Platform
    Inspection & QC Document Control
    Photo Document Control
    Scheduling Platform
    Building Code Database
    Document Sharing Platform
    CRM Platform
    Travel Booking Website

The worst thing is, this "new PM software" we had specifically built for us. It took them 6 years to develop and was supposed to combine many of the above services into one platform, but now all we have is one additional login and another piece of software that can't do everything we need it too....
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

You need a password manager. You only need to remember one strong master password. The software then remembers all the rest of your passwords and enters them automatically into whatever you're trying to access. You can also use it to generate complex, large (20+ character), unique PWs for all your accounts/identities, so they are not susceptible to brute hacking or social engineering.

I use LastPass which (IMO) has the best and most powerful feature set. If many of your applications listed above are windows desktop apps (not websites) then you'll want to use KeePass instead.

Oh. And TECH TALK. Jong.