Exploded Bike Sale

The rear triangle on an '09 Yeti 575 delaminated where the carbon chainstay meets the aluminum dropout mid-air on a 3' drop. Not good. The rear triangle is now smoked. Before she broke, I was going to be in the new bike market in the next year or so. Was even going to replace the rd hanger I bent while during a Canada road trip back in August. Fixed that problem. So here are most of decent parts that are not all that useful for a new bike.

2011/2012 Rock Shox Revelation RLT Ti Dual Position Air. 20mm thru-axle. Post-mount brake mounts. 1 1/8" straight steerer. 150mm travel (120 in lowered climbing position). I rebuilt her last spring. 8.875" steerer tube. Good fork with signs of wear. Does have a mark on right stanchion but does not seem to cause any issues that I have noticed in the past 3 years. Thinking $150 + ship?

575 Dogbone and hardwear. Should fit '08-'10 and maybe a few others. The bearings were replaced last fall and feel smooth. $40 shipped?

Fox RP23 7.875 x 2.00. I rebuilt this 2 years ago. Was going to rebuild this off season but fixed that problem. (Does not include RWC needle bearing) $50 + ship

Deore XT FD. Originally 3spd but used with a 2x10 and worked smoothly. Originally used as a bottom pull but looks like it should work bottom or top pull. Designed for 66-69d angle and 34.9 seat tube outer diameter or smaller with adapters. $15 shipped. I might have a shifter for it just need to check - $25 for both shipped.

2009 Yeti 575 Large front triangle. Mostly posting to see if anyone wants a spare or wants a project... in theory the rear triangle could be replaced with a new one from silverfish for ~520 euro + shipping from UK. The front triangle still has a fair amount of life left. She has lots of character marks but still looks good. Comes with the headset $200 + ship

Formula RX (~2012 I think) F&R brakeset. I bleed the brakes in the spring so should be in pretty good condition. The lines were cut to fit a 29er medium hardtail so probably will be a little short for a large slack bike. But it may work. I can measure the lines if interested. $50 + ship

If interested in buying the frame and replacing the rear triangle as part of a bike build, I am willing to make a pretty sweet package deal for a nearly complete bike minus the wheel set.
    Last edited by reynolds.trailrun; 09-18-2016 at 10:03 PM.