Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Thanks MiCol

Size suggestion: I wear a 38L suit jacket, 32 waist pants, 6'2" and 170lbs. Thinking M?
    Most likely Med-Tall , but you could do a Med depending on your inseam. What is that ?

and, you might be able to go with our new Small Tall but I will say for sure once you tell me the inseam
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    Most likely Med-Tall , but you could do a Med depending on your inseam. What is that ?
    I'd order a Medium tall -- but I don't see them listed for the Bross hoodie? Was hoping the long cut meant that it'd work. Inseam is long -- usually 34" minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    I'd order a Medium tall -- but I don't see them listed for the Bross hoodie? Was hoping the long cut meant that it'd work. Inseam is long -- usually 34" minimum.
    my bad, I was thinking jackets, Bross hoodie go with a Medium
    www.freeridesystems.com

Hey instead of recycling why not collect? What's the elite maggot discount again?
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Bross hoody is THE most used piece of clothing I own... skiing, motos, cool weather running, casual wear
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Hey instead of recycling why not collect?
    we do sometimes, this is some of the vintage stuff I took in back early, and some I collected from other sources...most of the stuff we get now is pretty new, but this is some of the old cool stuff. There's actually about 5 more walls worth not pictured.

The white with stripes is old Burton
    off white underneath Burton is old Orage
    The colorful stuff on right side of room corner is Sierra Designs
    The dark blue windshirt and red jacket is Obermyer
    Some old CB Sports stuff on oposite corner
    Brown down very old North Face
    under NF down is old Columbia
    etc

www.freeridesystems.com

my bad, I was thinking jackets, Bross hoodie go with a Medium
    Thanks. Ordered. Bring on the Burple. If there are stickers in the package they'll make it onto skis/vans.

^thanks, i just sent word to our fulfillment for extra stickers
    www.freeridesystems.com

Jacket ordered...

Kyle was damn great to work with, communications were timely and the trade-in value was more than fair!

Thanks MiCol!
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!

Just got my shipping notice and now wish there was some sort of local pick-up option. Realize its a PITA to have customers showing up at a warehouse, but shipping 2 miles also seems funny.

Notified of a package at the front door, can't wait to get home!
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Antero 2+ is solid! What a great piece of equipment! As long as this holds up like I know it will you guys have a customer for life, thanks MiCol and Kyle!!
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

^Great news, thanks

Doe: that is hard to pull off because we would have to almost have a dedicated person just to handle walk ins. That gets expensive. One of the ways we are pulling off what we do is by keeping a very efficient use of time and resources...maybe it could work in future and we have had some requests for it that we have granted..but with rent and high cost of housing, one can do the math and figure out the cost of labor to service walk ins and where prices would have to go to accomodate...or sales...either one would be ^up^
    www.freeridesystems.com

Antero II in the Wasatch... that's a medium, I'm 5'10" ~160lbs. In the pic I have a down puffy underneath. Nice size for layering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NBeReRh.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	811.4 KB 
ID:	187772

MiCol -- totally understand. Brick and Motor space is a PITA for small businesses. Do ya'll do on-hill demos during ski demos? That'd be the bees knees.

Got the Bross Hoodie last night. Medium was definitely the right call for 6'2" / 175lbs. Super pleased with the construction and fit. Only odd-ball thing (and maybe there is a design reason I don't understand for this) is that the shoulders are cut very wide it seems for the size of the garment. Admittedly I have narrow shoulders, but where most M's shoulder seem hit about 1" outside my shoulder, the Bross is 2-3". Which feels odd because i usually associate that with a sloppy fit through the body, but the Bross is perfectly fit there.

Super pleased and excited to get it out in the mtns. It made a great brisk morning bike commuter jacket thanks to its long body.

Also dig the "Made in CO" logo on the sleeve. I work for a state agency and will certainly be encouraging folks to check you out if they need gear made.

mbillie: very cool shot!

Doe: yes, space, labor, mega multi tasking running a top notch group pretty ragged. We are one big contract away from being able to do what we do but on a less work frantic manner. I put the last infusion into great machines, the fulfillment center (we dont the RE), a few community investments, and a couple of personal purchases to be sure that I would not have to return to family dollar dining. So, there's that.... But the next big infusion that comes our way I can do a few more things with scale. I would borrow it or raise it but I think that might bring in influence (& debt) that would change the way we make garments and serve the community.

Yes, the shoulders are cut too big for the top shoulder seam but it seems tie back in for the body. I will probably bring that top shoulder seam in next round which really will just be an aesthetic move for the most part. The problem originated because at first I created that garment to have ragland sleeves and then converted back to shoulder seams and probably did not sew another sample, and missed the mark for the average wearer. In the end, I think we are known more for function than design although I try to watch it as best I can.

Thanks for circulating with your fellow workers. That is very much appreciated !
    www.freeridesystems.com

keep em coming...program still in full swing
    www.freeridesystems.com

I'm gonna bump this to page one because Mike and Kyle have customer communication down to perfect science

My Bross hoodie is currently en route for repairs. I love that damn thing
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

MiCol - what about getting a touring-focused pant (bib) going with Neoshell? You guys have great stuff and I seem to recall you saying somewhere that a pant was under development...what's the status of that effort?

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    I'm gonna bump this to page one because Mike and Kyle have customer communication down to perfect science

My Bross hoodie is currently en route for repairs. I love that damn thing
    I second this. Just got my Antero II in the mail last night and I am pretty sure it will be my new favorite item of clothing. The craftsmanship is second to none.
    And Kyle was awesome to deal with on my trade.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Bink: thanks, we will get you fixed up
    Teleee:Thanks, I will pass along the praise to kyle too

Meter: ah pants, pants, pants....I have a really good pant I have been testing two seasons now. The first prototype actually got built about 4 years ago. I have worn, abused, then reworked same pair for various issues. I don't know if I can make them commercially because they cost a lot more to make, use more fabric and materials (like seam tape), use some expensive specialty fabrics like super fabric, then there is the issue of all kinds of people's different body shapes and blow outs related to high stress use....I learned a lot and the problems associated with pants by just making canvas casual pants...I am not sure if I want the liability of warranty-ing something with a low profit margin and high failure potential. The brands making overseas can make pants for $25 using non branded fabrics....so, if they have a warranty issue , they can replace them and still be making money. Making in Colorado, USA does not have margins to handle high rates of failure. Will pants fail? Depends how they get used. 10-15 days a year, probably not. 100+ days a year, on and off snowmobiles, skinning, bootpacking, climbing, in and out of cats, avi control, rocks, tree branches, etc....there will be issues
    Last edited by MiCol; 09-08-2017 at 12:11 PM. Reason: word not was added
    www.freeridesystems.com

Mint-y?

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Just purchased a minty looking Antero2plus!!
    thank you
    thank you for your business
    www.freeridesystems.com

Meter: ah pants, pants, pants....I have a really good pant I have been testing two seasons now. The first prototype actually got built about 4 years ago. I have worn, abused, then reworked same pair for various issues. I don't know if I can make them commercially because they cost a lot more to make, use more fabric and materials (like seam tape), use some expensive specialty fabrics like super fabric, then there is the issue of all kinds of people's different body shapes and blow outs related to high stress use....I learned a lot and the problems associated with pants by just making canvas casual pants...I am not sure if I want the liability of warranty-ing something with a low profit margin and high failure potential. The brands making overseas can make pants for $25 using non branded fabrics....so, if they have a warranty issue , they can replace them and still be making money. Making in Colorado, USA does have margins to handle high rates of failure. Will pants fail? Depends how they get used. 10-15 days a year, probably not. 100+ days a year, on and off snowmobiles, skinning, bootpacking, climbing, in and out of cats, avi control, rocks, tree branches, etc....there will be issues
    Modularize em with replaceable components for world domination. Doooit!

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Modularize em with replaceable components for world domination. Doooit!
    I will study the possibilities....
    www.freeridesystems.com