1bd apt in central Denver. Oct 1.

If any y'all are looking for a reasonable place to rent in Denver come Oct 1, PM me. I'm moving out of my place of 3 years (got stupid and bought a home.)

Details:
    - ~1300/month + gas ($15-100 in winter) & electric (~25). Interwebs and cable (incl. HBO) included.
    - 1st floor in a Victorian. Landlord lives up stairs and is good landlord for the most part (fixes shit, doesn't complain about occasional night of loud drinking, provides free wine from time to time if you shovel the walk etc.)
    - Cap Hill -- you can hit Dons Tavern with a baseball from the porch.
    - 1 bd, living room w/ wood burning fireplace, nice dining room. Entry way. Big bedroom with decent closet. Bathroom and kitchen are kinda dumpy but functional. Nice built ins.
    - Use of basement space. I've got like 10 bikes and 10 pairs of skis down there along with brew equipment. Laundry (your own) in the basement.
    - Gear/sun room.
    - Own back porch, use of front porch (which she never uses) and small back yard.

Nice if this went to a mag so i know future tenant won't bitch about the wax in the gear room carpet.

PM with questions etc. I'll get photos up one of these days.

Some (not exhaustive) photo
    Fire place

Dining room:

Gear storage / sun room-ish

Back porch ski tuning area:

Confirmed that rent will be $1300 base a month. Please get in touch ASAP if you're interested. General public advertisement going out in the next few days.

You're right around the corner from me. I may have a friend or two interested, but might not know for a day or two. I'll PM you if there is serious interest as soon as I find out.

Does it have off street parking?

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Does it have off street parking?
    No off street. We sometimes have to park 1/2 block away if its an evening and Dons is hopping.

Oh -- no pets. Landlady had a bad experience with irresponsible tenants. She's been cool about us watching friends dogs for the weekends etc though.

Bump. Still not rented. Discount rent for October if you're interested. We can work out details.