Thread: Sony RX100 IV?

Sony RX100 IV?

Anybody using it? I'm looking for a really good carry around and ski camera. If you do, what case do you use?

Of course, "really good" is relative to YOU. You might want to elaborate on that.

I have never used the rx100, but it is probably good enough for your wants, if you have to ask.

Oh yeah, there's another thread someone started a while ago about the rx100.

It's a pretty good camera. There are better cameras, but they are larger and cost more.

I loved the RX100 IV so much that I am getting the V ASAP. To be fair, I broke the IV so I have to buy something new anyway, but it's an amazing camera as far as an all the time carry around package. I personally got it for it's strengths at night sky shots but love it for everything. And for skiing shots it has a blisteringly fast burst mode which I personally value very much.

I am using Sony RX100 IV. Its really good.

Yup, the other thread was great. I purchased it for a few months of travel and loved it. Debating whether I need it right now - given my lack of travel and adventure lately - so let me know if you have any interest in buying one, Benny.

Great camera though!