WTB: OLDER DYNAFIT BINDINGS W/ 5-HOLE TOE

Trying to get a little more out of some skis with several mounts and think I can reuse holes that had G3 Onyx. That's the same pattern as TLT Comfort, tri-step, Vertical, and anything older. Please let me know if you've got something, even if you cut the towers off to use them for rando racing. Brakes not needed.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

good luck!

Pick up some Speed Turns. Same hole pattern as the five hole.

I have new in box G3 Onyx. Hole pattern will match exactly...

I guess I should have specified that I'm only looking for Dynafit. The Onyx/Ruby is twice as heavy as a pair of old TLTs and this is spec'd for a superlight setup. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and interest.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

I am looking for the same thing. I will probably have to buy another pair of plum guides.

I have some for sale. The toe on one skips on the first? second? click, but otherwise they work well. I'll go home and get pics and decide on a price. They have the aftermarket volcanos on them. TLT comforts. they have been sitting for 5 years doing nothing. I probably put less then 50 days on them, they are in fair condition.

I could sell you a pair or two of Plum Guides in good condition. Same hole pattern as old Dynafit 5 hole toe except it only uses the back 4 holes. Exactly same as dyna in back. Two years old. Old style ski crampon slot. New style black toe wings. No brakes but you might be able to buy them. Heel as an extra screw hole in front of base plate for either brake or stomp pad, not sure exactly. Climbing post similar to dyna vertical. Lighter than vertical. RV 5.5 to 12. Only reason I am selling is that I want the new style ski crampon slot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160818_081449.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	186400

Finally got a pic, now I'm going to PM you lepistoir since I can't send this pic via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinB View Post
    Pick up some Speed Turns. Same hole pattern as the five hole.
    Correct for the prior Speed Turn "1.0" (if you can find them for sale anywhere) but the current Speed Turn 2.0 uses a modified version of the Speed Radical toe with its elongated four-hole mounting pattern (i.e, incompatible with the older five-hole pattern).
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan S. View Post
    Correct for the prior Speed Turn "1.0" (if you can find them for sale anywhere) but the current Speed Turn 2.0 uses a modified version of the Speed Radical toe with its elongated four-hole mounting pattern (i.e, incompatible with the older five-hole pattern).
    Search successful thanks to muted and all y'all.