Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2016/2017

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Show us how radical you are and tear up a couple welfare checks.

Capitalists go to work every day so you can live "free."
    That....... Doesn't even make a little sense.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

That is 4matic for ya, but I got what he was sayin. Does that mean I need to tear up a few checks?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Show us how radical you are and tear up a couple welfare checks.

Capitalists go to work every day so you can live "free."
    nice try, homeboy. i've never been on welfare and of course that is completely irrelevant.

capitalists go to work so corporations, not people can live free. so they can profit in astronomically inordinate proportion to whatever arguable benefit they may provide while simultaneously overusing and abusing publicly funded resources again without having to fund relative to value extracted.

you swallowed the wrong pill but you started backward so nothing that wouldn't be expected.

Since we're going down the Kap rabbit hole, I thought this was a pretty good piece. http://theundefeated.com/features/ka...ice-not-peace/

NFL 2016/2017

Its a bad business decision to do that on the field. And with all his agents, lawyers and 18 mm a yr, dont kid yourself, he's a business man as much as any NFL owner.

I respect his views, but I question anyone who fucks over a league that made him super rich and thus super stupid.

Thank god he's not a Nascar driver.

Pretty good sum up of all the hot takes

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...al_anthem.html

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Cue white people calling other white people racists in 3, 2, 1...
    OK, so hang on a second. I know we are all racist. Brothers don't like the crackers. Crackers are afraid the bros are going to fuck them up. Everyone is giving the Asians and Indians shit, so who is left?
    Really, look me in the eye and tell me there is not a racist bone in your body. I think your full of shit. It is like my Malamute doesn't like Poodle type dogs. It is in all of us. The bigger question is to what degree? Can you manage it and not be a total douche nozzle???

And Kap?? He just wants to be fired so he can move on. Next??
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

NFL 2016/2017

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2770075

3rd stanza of The Star-Spangled Banner:

No refuge could save the hireling and slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
    -------------------

I think Kaep is on to something more than just being pissed that black people are getting killed for well, being black.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Totally can manage it. Like a fat kid around broccoli.

Maybe you read a little much into my comment on the absurdity of this week's Lochte incident. Kaep is free to do whatever he wants - more power to him. Personally I'm more impressed by action instead of symbols but I'm not a pro football backup player so what do I know?

Besides, this thread was going just fine talking about Johnny Manziel.
    I still call it The Jake.

fucks over a league of white owners who not only profit from glorified violence and repeatedly benefit from insane public funding, they also actively impede recognizing/disclosing/responding to the reality that football destroys brains when all those kids in junior high and high school are out there trying to be heroes. or an epidemic of violence against women among players. poor poor nfl. kaep really fucked them over by refusing to stand for the anthem.

Damn... My black, Asian and Indian friends are gonna be pissed. When do I need to tell them I'm racist by? Is there a deadline?

Now, I will admit to some social and class prejudices, maybe career oriented type stuff too, but like you said you don't be a dick and just manage it. Oh and fuck snowboarders for sure! ;-)

See it always comes back to the knuckle draggers. Snowboard lifes matter too

Not at Deer Valley.

Well shit, you want to talk about white and racist people??? Lets visit O Deer Valley. Pretty fun place to score powder lines in the trees as the normal patron there is a groomer kind of spud.

I prefer to ski at predominately black ski hills. Nothing beats a hot sizzurp or two black, whoops...I meant "back," at the lodge.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i've never been on welfare and of course that is completely irrelevant.
    Disabilty-welfare. Same thing. You don't work. Right? There are people just as F-d up as you living under a bridge in Portland and they get nothing. They don't get to play golf or travel around looking at mountains and trees. You're pretty lucky and don't even know it.

i'm not on disability, either. you don't have a clue what i know or feel because you don't listen. i started snowboarding and golf at age 40 at the encouragement of family and friends. i have said many times that snowboarding saved my life. i am no different than any other stay at home parent with a hobby with the exception of severe ptsd.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Everyone is giving the Asians and Indians shit, so who is left?
    Really, look me in the eye and tell me there is not a racist bone in your body. I think your full of shit. It is like my Malamute doesn't like Poodle type dogs. It is in all of us. The bigger question is to what degree? Can you manage it and not be a total douche nozzle???
    I have to listen to Indians (in India) on a squawk box. ALL. DAY. LONG. Makes my vertigo act up.

I'm not sure they can cut Kap now and save face. Maybe put him on IR so he his out of site.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i'm not on disability, either. you don't have a clue what i know or feel because yoi
    So what do you do for a living? I thought you couldn't work? You said you have government health care.

So you collect alimony? Nice gig.

no, i did not ever say i have government healthcare. as i have said many times, your fixation based on your willful ignorance about me is not healthy.

no alimony, sorry.

Fucked over the NFL? Lmao. Might be the dumbest thing on the subject I've heard yet. Pls inform how in any way his action negatively impacts the league?

I can see an argument made that it's a bad move as a teammate because of the distraction, but it's just more eyeballs for the league.

He's on his way to the CFl anyway. Win win

Will he sit for O Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Fucked over the NFL? Lmao. Might be the dumbest thing on the subject I've heard yet. Pls inform how in any way his action negatively impacts the league?

I can see an argument made that it's a bad move as a teammate because of the distraction, but it's just more eyeballs for the league.
    Well my dumbass, racist, cousin from Florida keeps spouting on facebook about how he isn't going to purchase NFL Sunday ticket unless the NFL DOES SOMETHING!!