Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Had a good at the Kaestle FX HP at Craigieburn today. It's the first Kaestle that I really liked the look and feel of. But yep, a bit narrow and low radiusy...

Edit: how about the 4frnt Raven? I always thought it looked really interesting. Last year's model, which is probably a bit burlier than the latest iteration, is available here at a decent discount:

http://www.sport-conrad.com/en/ski-t...kis/raven.html
    Last edited by Island Bay; 08-18-2016 at 08:58 PM.

I have two skis for those conditions, 183cm Head Monster 103 and Nordica El Capo 185cm. Monsters are one of the best skis I have ever skied, works great on anything else than deep powder and crust(and you can probably get these really cheap, changed my pair for pint of beer). Nordicas are super fun on technical terrain, where you don't go mach 3. They are stiff under foot, tip and tail are soft. Really easy ski and great choice when don't want to be charging all the time. Also works quite good on powder, used this last year in La Grave on 40cm powday. Although needed to move binding 1,5cm back then(I have rental markers on these).