WTB/WTT: 50 or 55mm 31.8 Stem

Looking for a 50 or 55mm stem with a 31.8 clamp diameter and 1 1/8" steer tube diameter. I have a 65mm Crank Brothers Iodine 2 stem I would probably trade if that's of interest to anyone. Would like to keep it to $30 or less if buying outright.

edit: I should add that I'm not looking for a beefy downhill or freeride stem, this is going on a 5" trail bike.

Thanks, was hoping for something a few bucks less though.

Bump. After some more thought, 60mm would work, but 55 is ideal. Does anyone know if there is even a 55mm stem made other than the Easton Haven?

It seems like some others make them.

That said I do have a haven 55mm if you want it. 40 bucks?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

I'll get back to you. I'm not actually sure what size I need now (long story that no one needs to be bored with).

It ain't goin anywhere.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

I have a 50mm, unknown brand/type, that I'd trade for your 65mm. 31.8 clamp size, more of a trail/XC construction than a DH construction.

How much of a rush are you in?

I like short stems but both of my current bikes are cramped ass short layouts and I'm running 60mm. Might be nice to bump to 65mm on my Bronson actually, would probably offset the angleset I'm about to install.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell