Thread: alyeska sucks

alyeska sucks

Those assholes closed last weekend and I need 2 days to get 100 2 freaking days, last year we had half the snowpack and twice the spring heat and they stayed open till memorial day. This is fucking bullshit, bullshit bullshit and to top it off everything BC is baked and rotten
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

STFU you obnoxious bitch.

Whining about 98 days makes you sound like the spoiled whiny brat you are.
    Last edited by Sphinx; 05-23-2005 at 10:33 PM.

let me say what everyone else that sees this thread is thinking .... skin for it ya fuggin Pussy bitch!!!
    Last edited by Xover; 05-23-2005 at 10:15 PM.
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Go hike fat ass.

YES!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

keep it coming!!

edit: delete response, too harsh.

Hike for your turns. That is all.

you know what to bring in the BC: shovel, beacon, probe, partner. I have the shovel beacon and probe but no partners. If anyone wants to hike with me pm me...
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey
    you know what to bring in the BC: shovel, beacon, probe, partner. I have the shovel beacon and probe but no partners. If anyone wants to hike with me pm me...

seems to be a continuing theme here, akpm, first prom, now, bc? will you forever be lonely?

Quote Originally Posted by INDY GS
    seems to be a continuing theme here, akpm, first prom, now, bc? will you forever be lonely?

I'm so ROWNNNNNNNELLYYYYY...

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Gotta hand it to AKPM, he lets the insults roll off him like water off a duck. Right attitude to have, kid..

wtf, everyone else gets to complain about mountains closing and snow rotting except for our resident charity case?
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo
    wtf, everyone else gets to complain about mountains closing and snow rotting except for our resident charity case?
    Complaining about a 98 day season is LAME. It's like whining because your dad bought you a yacht and that stingy old asshole won't buy you a BMW, too.
    Last edited by Sphinx; 05-24-2005 at 08:24 AM.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by INDY GS
    Lonely? Go back to IL. Chitown, Roscoe & Wells, AKA "Boystown". A fine strapping young man w/ photag skills could find all the partners he could ever want.
    Take some ice out of the freezer smash it on your driveway, put your skis on and call it another day skiing. Or perhaps an abs backpack with a multi orifaced blow up partner.
    Possibly as you grow older you may come to realize counting is stupid.
    Get out enjoy life your brain will flag the experiences worth remembering. Counting is for type "A" dorks who need to quantify their experiences in order to feel worthy.

Shut up and fish. Your in the "Holy Land" of fishing and you don't need a partner for that.
    A dog or a big gat ought to keep those 4legged AK locals from movin in on your hole.

Fish stoke 4 U

An Italio River Silver (outside Yakatat)

Days skiing; A lot, but not enough
    Days fishing; No where near enough, but guiding the next best thing and it helps pay the bills
    Last edited by skifishbum; 05-24-2005 at 08:30 AM.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

agreed,

Here in oregon I had a 12 day season. Gimme a break. 98 days. You are one lucky son of a b. Plus you live in Alaska.

gimme a break.

You've got it great.

glass half full man. not half empty.

Alyeska doesn't suck.

Iowa sucks.

You are a prime candidate for "irresponsible interweb user of the year"

Fire off some more cool pics and I'll let this go...again
    You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum

Fish stoke 4 U

An Italio River Silver (outside Yakatat)
    Dude, that is one grade B dark. Hope you left it for the bears to chew on.
    Living vicariously through myself.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    It was odd some of the fresh fish w/ sea lice on em were lame fights. That fish got giggy w/ it and tried to school me repeatedly. Saw bear signs on this trip but no bears.

Here is a pic of a true Silver. 50+ fish days but the few days of sushine in which those big fish would come up and chow the wog were the highlight of the trip for me.

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno