• HankScorpio

3 15.79%

MPC #151 Voting: Complementary Colors June 26 - 30

#1 ridinshockgun:

#2 splitter:

#3 BaNosser:

#4 Fuzz:

#5 HankScorpio:

I'm stoked to have made it. There were some good shots this time. Andrew picked a good theme. I really dig ridingshockgun's shot with the faint rainbow in front of the boat...

There is still some time for voting, but, in case I end up winning, I will defer to second. I don't want to shorten the voting process and I'm about to jump in my truck and head down 395 towards Mammoth for a backpacking trip through the weekend. If I were to win I wouldn't be around to set up a new MPC.

Thank you all for the votes; good luck to everyone!

Congrats splitter.. enjoy the Sierras.. looks to me like ridinshockgun gets to choose the next MPC

Quote Originally Posted by splitter View Post
    I'm stoked to have made it. There were some good shots this time. Andrew picked a good theme. I really dig ridingshockgun's shot with the faint rainbow in front of the boat...

There is still some time for voting, but, in case I end up winning, I will defer to second. I don't want to shorten the voting process and I'm about to jump in my truck and head down 395 towards Mammoth for a backpacking trip through the weekend. If I were to win I wouldn't be around to set up a new MPC.

Thank you all for the votes; good luck to everyone!
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Alright. I'm back and it doesn't look like anything's been started?.?.

Unless ridinshockgun is out thinking about a topic, I'll toss one up