My Fathers Day gift...

2nd best gift my wife ever gave me after my daughter...my wife can drive me fucking crazy sometimes(it's mutual and a work in progress), but this is awesome...I kinda already posted about this, but wtf.
    I'm a tightwad until I decide not to be. For my short 5yr fly fishing career, my rod arsenal has consisted of 2 Redington CTs (5&3wts) which have served me well and are pretty damn good for the $75 and $150 I paid for them. The 3wt paired with a no name reel, the 5 with an Orvis Clearwater.

Decided I'd like a nice outfit. Tried all the 5wt heavyweights...the Radian stood out...far beyond the others for whatever reason, despite my Jong casting skills...
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1466472269.692580.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  99.7 KB

That's a damn fine dads day gift! Nice stick!

Advice: double check with the Wife and make sure she expects you to use it a whole lot.

Yeah...that wasn't in the box...

She may not know what she just did.
    Tread lightly.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    2nd best gift my wife ever gave me after my daughter...my wife can drive me fucking crazy sometimes(it's mutual and a work in progress), but this is awesome...I kinda already posted about this, but wtf.
    I'm a tightwad until I decide not to be. For my short 5yr fly fishing career, my rod arsenal has consisted of 2 Redington CTs (5&3wts) which have served me well and are pretty damn good for the $75 and $150 I paid for them. The 3wt paired with a no name reel, the 5 with an Orvis Clearwater.

Decided I'd like a nice outfit. Tried all the 5wt heavyweights...the Radian stood out...far beyond the others for whatever reason, despite my Jong casting skills...
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1466472269.692580.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  99.7 KB
    wow. I looked it up --

very, very, nice... (!)

Congratulations... that woman ,,, might be worth holding on to.

good luck. tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Galvan reel = smoothness

and a Radian

you gotz a nice wife
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb