If the Superlight 2 is mounted with the correct 5.5mm gap (which is how the factory jig/boot combo will mount it) then there's just enough clearance for the boot to operate in skinning mode when the binding is only rotated 90 degrees to give a flat tour mode. The problem is that when the ski flexes & therefore shortens that the rear face of the boot will catch the binding. The other problem is that if the heel is mounted directly to the ski then this flat mode actually has a negative delta (-4 to -5mm IIRC). Mounting the heel on the factory shift plate will level up the heel to a zero delta. I mounted up two buddies with the shift plate & I also set the gap a little wider (6mm) plus I also ground a little off the face of the heel insert etc to increase the clearance between the boot & the binding when using the new 90 degree flat position. IIRC the boot/binding clearance ended up at 3-4mm with the heel at 90 degrees. This was done late season & the guys have only had minimal mileage but they didn't have any issues with the boot catching or the heels auto rotating - but the jury's still out really. Both the guys are only 150-160lbs & the skis were both new 179cm Seven Summits.