Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

CO: where would you ride this weekend?

Hah... all of those trails have a fair amount of uphill too. Its the access that makes them shuttles, for the most part (long days and lots of road mileage otherwise). At least I didn't recommend IS

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    The Colo-Rad-Bro is strong with this one.
    Bro... do you even Lindahl?

(Really appreciate the suggestions from both of you guys and everyone else, I'll for sure be checking them all out eventually.)

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Bro... do you even Lindahl?
    that's funny.

I obviously disagree with Lindahl's opinion, but that's why there are different trails out there. I mean, some people like trails with non-stop babyheads, and more power to them, but that ain't my thing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Rode West Ridge with shredgnar.

It was hot, there was no Lindahling, and access from SG's house sucks.

Y'all probably wouldn't like it.

Rode West Ridge with shredgnar.

It was hot, there was no Lindahling, and access from SG's house sucks.

Y'all probably wouldn't like it.
    Yeah, I should move closer to the trails, that 300 ft of asphalt sucks.

Thanks for coming up, had a great day and was never further than a few miles from home. First bigger ride of the season kicked my ass though. Hanging by the lake was sweet too. Let's do it again sometime!

Shredgnar - I'm planning to spend most of July and a good chuck of August in the Cove. We'll have to ride sometime (and thanks again for that keg!).

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    Shredgnar - I'm planning to spend most of July and a good chuck of August in the Cove. We'll have to ride sometime (and thanks again for that keg!).
    Yeah, hit me up, let's ride.

Hanging by the lake was sweet too.
    Meh.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160619_204141895_HDR.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	721.3 KB 
ID:	184061

Let's do it again sometime!
    Yes. Super fun hanging with you all. And If you guys head to CB this year, keep me in the loop. Definitely want to get down there to ride.

West Ridge to Hwy 9 on the CT is just a great stretch of trail.

I rode Buff Creek this weekend. It was hot. There were some Hundo riders on Saturday but not too many when I went in the afternoon. The morning contingent of ladies that ventured out reported more problems with the Hundo riders and aid station people, hopefully that was simply a function of their earlier start and not their gender.

Rode Green Mountain (the trail at Buff Creek, not the trails in Golden) for the first time, that was fun. The descent from the top all the way to the campground was awesome.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

We rode Keystone gulch>Westridge>Blair Witch>Ranch and home. 21 miles. CT coming off Westridge is always so fun.

We rode Keystone gulch>Westridge>Blair Witch>Ranch and home. 21 miles. CT coming off Westridge is always so fun.
    Did you see FastFred out there yesterday? I did.
    Last edited by simple; 06-20-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160619_204141895_HDR.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	721.3 KB 
ID:	184061

thats like one of those trying to bang a chick photos lets look at the sunset bitch

rode west ridge this weekend too it was fun

think I was face down on my couch half drunk when the sky looked like that last night

I now understand why west ridge is blown out....

Any Colorado people around for a ride the morning of Friday September 15th? Coming down from the Yukon to see a few friends that weekend but will be free on Friday. Debating whether to fly with a bike or not.. Would be interested in a few hours of riding anywhere in the Denver area or west before Georgetown. Can offer a place to stay and mtb shuttles in the Yukon in return..the riding up here is phenomenal: http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Charact...ukon-2013.html

if you don't get any takers drop into golden bike shop in golden Colorado and talk with those guys, you can ride right from their door should be fun.
    Falling feels like flying........for a little while.